SNBLCK002 - Jorge Savoretti - Dreams on Wax EP

- wax
180gram
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: SNBLCK002 - Jorge Savoretti - Dreams on Wax EP

Post by 180gram »

So why don't you tell your friends to show some REAL support and go out and buy the actual vinyl? The way I see it, by actually buying the record, I'm supporting it waaaaay more than your friends who receive a digital promo for free.
ray parry
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ray parry »

180gram is right. all my mates buy my records because they are indeed my friends and want to support.

the whole thing of promotion is fucked. does anyone really care these days who has played what? most labels spending 200+ notes on promotion as well, which should go towards the artist.
b-ran
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by b-ran »

ray parry wrote:180gram is right. all my mates buy my records because they are indeed my friends and want to support.

the whole thing of promotion is fucked. does anyone really care these days who has played what? most labels spending 200+ notes on promotion as well, which should go towards the artist.
gotta make sure pete tong is playing it bro :-flower
breton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by breton »

ray parry wrote:all my mates buy my records because they are indeed my friends and want to support.
But what do The Midnight Perverts think about your records? And has some tosser downloaded your tracks for r hawtin?
Snejl
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Snejl »

180gram wrote:So why don't you tell your friends to show some REAL support and go out and buy the actual vinyl? The way I see it, by actually buying the record, I'm supporting it waaaaay more than your friends who receive a digital promo for free.

fair enough 180gram. however, these friends who receive this kind of promos are the ones who always supported and actually bought our records back in time, most of them are also guys who released with us, im not seeing anything wrong in sending them our releases, in any kind of format ( yes, some still receive hard copies ). right now though, there is a small amount of those who still play vinyl out, so having requests to deliver digital so that they can play them out, is nothing i personally see can do harm.. obviously, anyone who buys the record(s) is definitely showing a fair amount of support, you're absolutely right.
ray parry
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ray parry »

breton wrote:
ray parry wrote:all my mates buy my records because they are indeed my friends and want to support.
But what do The Midnight Perverts think about your records? And has some tosser downloaded your tracks for r hawtin?
i know you are joking but this really is it. who cares? i don't even know half of these names are on promotion lists now and the ones i do know get paid so much fucking money they should buy the music and support it.
180gram
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by 180gram »

Hey maybe this was Adi's plan all along, look his post is getting plenty of attention :green:
Snejl
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Snejl »

180gram wrote:Hey maybe this was Adi's plan all along, look his post is getting plenty of attention :green:
guys, this is getting rather funny :) i havent been using this board since more than 5 years probably, reason why i did was simply because of the music and particulary the release in question . More than that, if you do a little bit of research, we didnt release anything digital since more than one year and a half, focusing on having maybe 2-3 releases /year mostly, and those are going to be vinyl only. so id better close this down and kindly ask you guys to comment in regard of the samples i posted and the release itself :) anyhow, thanks again for all the replies, i take feedback as still being essential, wether its positive or negative, it can and will help out in any possible way.