SNBLCK002 - Jorge Savoretti - Dreams on Wax EP

- wax
Snejl
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

SNBLCK002 - Jorge Savoretti - Dreams on Wax EP

Post by Snejl »

Vinyl Only! Snejl Black continues the vinyl only saga with a release from Jorge Savoretti, offering a splendid EP, techiness with sleek, bumping grooves, and sharp beats, diving through deep melodies.After the massive success of 001 - Prad Bitt - The Fight is Over EP, this is exactly what we expected to be able to deliver. 3 original tracks, that will fit any moment of your sets.

On presale right now, exclusive in www.decks.de, limited numbers, no repress, no digital release.

Preorder http://www.decks.de/t/jorge_savoretti-d ... _ep/c2m-cm

Last edited by Snejl on Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
180gram
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: SNBLCK002 - Jorge Savoretti - Dreams on Wax EP

Post by 180gram »

Nice one! Looking forward to picking it up
breton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by breton »

This long-ass feedback list tells me that the music is not worth listening to.
R40UL
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by R40UL »

breton wrote:This long-ass feedback list tells me that the music is not worth listening to.
Yepp. leave that kind of marketing to the millions of mediocre net labels, that had their stuff "downloaded for r. hawtin" and let the music do the talking
Snejl
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Snejl »

R40UL wrote:
breton wrote:This long-ass feedback list tells me that the music is not worth listening to.
Yepp. leave that kind of marketing to the millions of mediocre net labels, that had their stuff "downloaded for r. hawtin" and let the music do the talking
...reason why there is also a link with previews in the first post. Since when is feedback no more important, while it has always been essential?
breton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by breton »

Snejl wrote:it has always been essential
Essential for whom? Small-timers, posers and attention-seekers?
180gram
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by 180gram »

Also, by posting this feedback you are making it painfully obvious that while this is a vinyl only release, there are obviously digital master promos going around, a practice I dearly hope labels stop.
Snejl
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Snejl »

180gram wrote:Also, by posting this feedback you are making it painfully obvious that while this is a vinyl only release, there are obviously digital master promos going around, a practice I dearly hope labels stop.
As much as i agree with you on this, we still send out a limited amount of promos to some of our closest friends, simply for the reason that they asked for it. It might of course look kind of old fashioned ( even though back in the days we used to send out hard copies via regular mail, but those were the days when we used to press large amount of units ), but to make you guys happy i edited the post and added soundcloud samples for your own listening pleasure. thanks for the feedback by the way! - it is essential indeed.