mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miniKAT »

cloutier wrote:
miniKAT wrote:Gig in Japan?
http://mindgames.jp/future/index.html
Good stuff!!

Trance party...lol..a lot of them call techno trance

The Japanese know how to party. They really get into the music in a deep technical way, most know a lot about the music even if they're just a listener.

Knock em out the box, kid.

...and do visit one of the "spots", they treat u like royalty.
tomb
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by tomb »

cloutier wrote:
tomb wrote:Right so I'm going to be staying around Williamsburg when I first arrive in town, I've heard there's lots of bars etc, any cool little clubs around there, am I right in saying the Bunker is nearby?
you are correct on all accounts. where in williamsburg? i'm relatively close, and don't mind meeting up for a beer or pointing you in the right direction of wherever you need to go. there's plenty of bars and places to eat, but they can get a little pricey. gentrification at its finest.

if i remember correctly, you'll just miss the september bunker, but the october one will be worth attending. you will be here for the house-n-home i mentioned though, too. plus there's plenty of other things to do.

i'll be in japan from the 18th - 28th, but i'll make sure to introduce you to like-minded people at hnh and you won't have a hard time having a good time.
I believe I'm near Bedford Station

That sounds great man, will definitely be up for that HnH on the 12th, thanks, will be in touch when I know more
cloutier
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by cloutier »

miniKAT wrote:...and do visit one of the "spots", they treat u like royalty.
all kidding aside...

a) that's fucking stupid. what am i, on shore leave from the navy and i've only got six hours to "love me long time"?

b) i'm pretty sure my girlfriend, who is going with me to japan, wouldn't be too happy.

c) who the hell suggests that? i mean...really?

i ignored it the first time in hopes you'd drop it, but you brought it up twice, and now i'm concerned.
doctor, doctor, this city's sick
a tired, tired heart, such shakey lips

http://soundcloud.com/cloutier
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

cloutier wrote:
all kidding aside...

a) that's fcking stupid. what am i, on shore leave from the navy and i've only got six hours to "love me long time"?

b) i'm pretty sure my girlfriend, who is going with me to japan, wouldn't be too happy.

i ignored it the first time in hopes you'd drop it, but you brought it up twice, and now i'm concerned.
A good mate of mine takes his girlfriend to these sort of places all the time. Dont think mine would be up for it at all, but I can see the attraction if you're into that sort of thing.
miniKAT
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miniKAT »

cloutier wrote:
all kidding aside...

a) that's fcking stupid. what am i, on shore leave from the navy and i've only got six hours to "love me long time"?

See, u misunderstanding me, its not a brothel . Im not telling u to go visit the 2 dollar hookers. I cant stand hookers and have never been to one. I think its degrading to women and not fun any way. This is like a spa for men. Sure u can get serviced if u want but its not like what u thinking about with the "Army" and "Vietnam" movies u prob. seen. This is Upscale, and its not cheap, but its worth it if u ever wanted to feel like a king or an emperor for half a day. U can just get pampered by beautiful Japanese women and u dont have to do anything u dont want to if ur on that faithful tip, just say "NO means No" . 8)

They have places like this in the U.S., I'm sure, but its prob ten times more expensive and totally different. These women love serving men, or at least they really play the role well.

I had exactly the same reaction when a guy suggested it to me, but its totally worth it. It's like an Amusement park for men.

Women go to spas and all that sh!t, why cant we.
miniKAT
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miniKAT »

::BLM:: wrote:
cloutier wrote:
all kidding aside...

A good mate of mine takes his girlfriend to these sort of places all the time. Dont think mine would be up for it at all, but I can see the attraction if you're into that sort of thing.

Now thats a whole other ball game, I dont know about all that now
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

miniKAT wrote:
::BLM:: wrote:
cloutier wrote:
all kidding aside...

Now thats a whole other ball game, I dont know about all that now
Well I would if I could. It's just a bit of fun aint it?
tomb
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by tomb »

Had a read a this http://www.residentadvisor.net/feature.aspx?1075 - in any way accurate? Suppose I will find out!