TRAKTOR SCRATCH - WHO USES THE SYNC?

- ask away
renatoawr
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Once you´ve got the tempo...

Post by renatoawr »

Why not use technology to help you?
I think a good DJ must have musical references. Technical or not (lot better if YES), a dj MUST make the dancefloor explodes!!
Anyway, i play with vynils, cds, traktor, samplers whatever: I do care about my dancefloor.
renatoawr
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Other thing...

Post by renatoawr »

Do you think a really stupid untallent DJ whose only uses the technology to play, is in fact valorized?
Everybody comments man!!! It´s all about being really good!!! If not, the dj won´t never be recognized.
Cheers,
Artificial
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: Once you´ve got the tempo...

Post by Artificial »

renatoawr wrote:...
same feeling for me !

everybody hates it that the bigger dj's use this auto sync, do they still need to prove that they can beatmatch ? because they can, and everybody knows it.. so why not make more time to be more creative by using the autosync.. although i still like seeing a dj fucking around with vinyl, but i have absolutely no prob with the auto sync
MINIMALTECHNOHOUSE
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by MINIMALTECHNOHOUSE »

DJ's are dead; youve got to be a producer now.
primevil
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by primevil »

MINIMALTECHNOHOUSE wrote:DJ's are dead; youve got to be a producer now.
this is true on the current climate, but dj's will come back. when people realise what they had took for granted in a good dj, i.e the ability to read a crowd's emotions, educate new and old sounds, take people on a journey, have a special unique charisma to entertain and really connect with the audience and be able mix or play a track at the exact right moment.

these are are skills and abilities that an amazing dj has, and this cannot be re-created by a live set playing one specific sound. don't get me wrong, i love live sets and they are important to the scene, but i just think people are loosing site on how amazing an experience a master dj can be.
Andre schrama
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Andre schrama »

well, i think people should not talk about what is better turntables or the digital thing.
I just wanna hear some good sh!t, i dont care about if its digital or not.

because to be honoust you can do a lot more with digital only...
the looping system is really a big powershot for your sets.
the creativity you can use on a digital system is much higher then you can get on turntables.

but do something special when you have the power of a digital system.
zarbeat
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by zarbeat »

I Dont I think if you are spinning at 2 TT its cheating if you are doing more than 3 maybe!!:)
upekah
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by upekah »

I dont give a F.U.C.K about Vinyl Or Not (BlahBLah)

just rock please
plaster wrote:you can't be a leader if are a follower.