how to get nice drum sounds

- ask away
Dragonsand
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Dragonsand »

There are so much discussions on the web about producing that, in fact, I prefer not being lost in the amount of topics and prefer experiment myself with manuals.

Am I the only one? :lol:
Andre schrama
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Andre schrama »

Dragonsand wrote:There are so much discussions on the web about producing that, in fact, I prefer not being lost in the amount of topics and prefer experiment myself with manuals.

nope :D
Atheory
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Atheory »

Dragonsand wrote:There are so much discussions on the web about producing that, in fact, I prefer not being lost in the amount of topics and prefer experiment myself with manuals.

yeah, thats fine. it depends on the experiments your doing i suppose, or what is experemental to you. could be good, could be going over well trodden ground.

its important to read about things that arent in manuals too. there is alot of advice/ideas/techniques floating around, knowing about them is good when it comes to experimenting yourself. there is no such thing as too much information.
MINIMALTECHNOHOUSE
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by MINIMALTECHNOHOUSE »

Atheory wrote:wow....come on, thats too far. :lol:

help a wigga out was really funny, sure, but please, in the amount of time i could have posted one persons idea about kicks, he could have ready about 10 techniques in a thread. im all for helping people, but, there is better things to be read about than either of your guys answers above, not because they are bad info, but cause they arent really indepth. but there is a few threads worth reading on this stuff here that are accesible through the search button. theres just no point in repeating stuff sometimes.

but yeah, understand where u were coming from. help a wigga out though, so excellent.

good night anyhow, a little drunk and all that.
True; it was a pretty simple answer to a pretty simple question; i feel obliged to answer though, lots of peeps have answered my (stupid) questions on here so im just paying my dues.....
augusto
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by augusto »

Try to make sounds with the operator, its a very useful synth. changing the waveform and the parameters you can get really nice glichy sounds.