[MINUS063] Heartthrob | Dear Painter, Paint Me

- wax
Annomal
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Annomal »

PsyTox wrote:don't like all tracks, but still found two tracks I liked. Especially "Signs" due to good party memories.
Maybe that's the problem with these tracks: if you hear them at home you go "yeah, okay, nothing much,..." but when you hear them on a big sound system in a party environment, you might get a totally different reaction.

So, not the best work of Heartthrob (or from Minus) but a nice release nonetheless.
Almost everything sounds freaking good on a banger soundsystem....
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

hmm, not everything, a lot of things you might like at home sound flat on big rigs. Often that's where mediocre productions fall through...

Anyway, the tracks are intended for a club anyway, so that's why I like them. At home, there's other music to sit on the sofa.
alexx.wolfe
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by alexx.wolfe »

slickrick wrote:
tettezak wrote:
alexx.wolfe wrote:
brianc wrote:
alexx.wolfe wrote:but then where are the offense?

just said that about albuns I expect them to be ''more artistic and conceptual..something more personal'' than singles..is that offensive ? =x..not understanding your point..sorry...
Saying that something is not conceptual could be offensive to an artist, who for them the work is very personal and with a concept.
did I said to someone that this or that is not conceptual ?
I don't mean to get involved in the discussion but you certainly implied it imo.. :P
yups!!

I like the album. Some really cool tracks with funny twists and turns.

The guys who don't like it, did you hear the full lenght tracks or just the beatport samples?
you are not getting it...I like the tracks...I just was expecting something more conceptual for this album..something less 'dancefloor'..didnt said I didnt liked the album...just was expecting something like he showed on the teaser for this album ( M62 )..something bettween ''signs'' and ''valentine''.
Nordin
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Nordin »

alexx.wolfe wrote:you are not getting it...I like the tracks...I just was expecting something more conceptual for this album..something less 'dancefloor'..didnt said I didnt liked the album...just was expecting something like he showed on the teaser for this album ( M62 )..something bettween ''signs'' and ''valentine''.
man i think you misunderstand the meaning of 'conceptual'. Maybe his concept for the album WAS for more dancefloor oriented tracks.
alexx.wolfe
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by alexx.wolfe »

yeah lol maybe I misunderstood the meaning of conceptual..my english is not the best in the world :lol: ...what I meant to say was hum....experimental?
isa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by isa »

confession is my fav... overwhealming!
nvrRvd
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by nvrRvd »

great music, not what I expected but it's quality.