Berlin

- open
Der geile Ami
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Der geile Ami »

grace anxiety wrote:ha will do mate. and some of that pizza will keep me going to, CARBOHYDRATES!!

ive been reading up on bergain. Berghain has a strong reputation for decadence and hedonism; a New Zealand Herald article describes "people openly indulging in sexual acts"[8] inside the club, and the basement contains a dark room specifically set aside for that purpose

im afraid!! :shock:
dont worry, with a fearful attitude like that, you probably won't get in.

bar 25 has a hostel.
ostel is the closest to postbahnhof.
theres an ibis across from maria
pegasus hostel on same st as postbahnhof
hteres a hotel in the ostbahnhof, but i cant rem its name
freeeeeee
aut.t.n
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by aut.t.n »

Prozakace wrote:
Yes, be carefull :lol:
Don't go to the Laboratory room or in dark place...you'll can hurt your ass !!
Sorry, this is simply bullshit. Never heard of a rape inside berghain (and that's what you're talking about). Berghain is an erotic place... if you don't like that better think about attending.
grace anxiety
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by grace anxiety »

im only joking. itll be lots of fun. good old bit of hedonism never hurt anyone.lol
chrisdisco
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by chrisdisco »

berghain is great, but it is worth be ready for the fact that things do start getting messy by about 6 or 7am. anyway, my problem is i always started running out of energy by this time. surviving the party without drugs in berlin is a seriously tough ask. i missed many good people because i just didnt have enough energy to keep up with the party people.
Prozakace
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Prozakace »

aut.t.n wrote:
Prozakace wrote:
Yes, be carefull :lol:
Don't go to the Laboratory room or in dark place...you'll can hurt your ass !!
Sorry, this is simply bullshit. Never heard of a rape inside berghain (and that's what you're talking about). Berghain is an erotic place... if you don't like that better think about attending.

It's only a joke ;) I've nver talking about rape, just about big kind of techno viking :p
djBounce
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by djBounce »

chrisdisco wrote:berghain is great, but it is worth be ready for the fact that things do start getting messy by about 6 or 7am. anyway, my problem is i always started running out of energy by this time. surviving the party without drugs in berlin is a seriously tough ask. i missed many good people because i just didnt have enough energy to keep up with the party people.
+1 :cry:
dav.id
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dav.id »

so babes, which clubs for the last week of july in Berlin? Where are the happenings? And what are the most wonderfull art galery to chill ant become more efficient?
peace and hav'in fun
tabula rasa
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

djBounce wrote:
chrisdisco wrote:berghain is great, but it is worth be ready for the fact that things do start getting messy by about 6 or 7am. anyway, my problem is i always started running out of energy by this time. surviving the party without drugs in berlin is a seriously tough ask. i missed many good people because i just didnt have enough energy to keep up with the party people.
+1 :cry:
Why don't you just sleep until 3-4-5 and then go to the party??