Berlin

- open
grace anxiety
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Berlin

Post by grace anxiety »

its going to be my first time in berlin on the 14th of june. can anyone suggest any nice restaurants in teh mitte area, or any other places that should be visited?
Prozakace
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Prozakace »

They are a lot of cool place in Prenzlauerberg, specialy on Kastanien & Schnonhauser alle.
pre-amp tango
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pre-amp tango »

i know only two restaurants:
- oki on oderberger straße 23 -> edit: just read that they closed. damn.

- i due forni on schönhauser allee 12, close to subway station "senefelder platz" - huge pizzeria run by punkrock italians, never had a better pizza outside of italy (-> click)
Prozakace
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Prozakace »

pre-amp tango wrote:i know only two restaurants:
- oki on oderberger straße 23 -> edit: just read that they closed. damn.

- i due forni on schönhauser allee 12, close to subway station "senefelder platz" - huge pizzeria run by punkrock italians, never had a better pizza outside of italy (-> click)
+01 !!
Great popular pizzeria !
BeatBoxBaby
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by BeatBoxBaby »

Good topic for a start! Actually it will be my first time in Berlin also, but I don't need any restaurants, and I suggest you also check out the other event in Berlin, if you'll be there anyway, and you're a member in this forum for some reason.... HEHEHE :wink: :D :D :D

I need someone who lives in Berlin and can help me and a friend find some room to rent close to Postbanhof.

Even some student hostel, or motel or sg. similar would do... not too expensive. We just need a place to leave our stuff and take a shower after the trip, etc...

Please message me or write here if you can help! Thank you..... SEE YOU THERE!!! :D :D :D
...:::I Looove this Place:::...
Evad
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Evad »

BeatBoxBaby wrote:Good topic for a start! Actually it will be my first time in Berlin also, but I don't need any restaurants, and I suggest you also check out the other event in Berlin, if you'll be there anyway, and you're a member in this forum for some reason.... HEHEHE :wink: :D :D :D

I need someone who lives in Berlin and can help me and a friend find some room to rent close to Postbanhof.

Even some student hostel, or motel or sg. similar would do... not too expensive. We just need a place to leave our stuff and take a shower after the trip, etc...

Please message me or write here if you can help! Thank you..... SEE YOU THERE!!! :D :D :D
i've already opened a topic with the same question in this section of the board :)
grace anxiety
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by grace anxiety »

my friend lived in berlin was telling em about that punk pizza place. he said its fantastic.

im going for a meal, weekend then onto panorama bar, some sleep then onto sunday adventure club :D
Mark O
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Mark O »

if your looking for a hostel, try the Circus Hostel in Berlin mitte. I really loved that place. For eating: monsieur vuong on Alte Schönhauser Str. 46 is oke. It's a popular Indonesian restaurant, but it can be quite buzzy somethings.