[MINUS60]Fabrizio Maurizi - Ok, Switch On

- wax
apanell
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by apanell »

it isn't that bad

but minus should really start releasing all the "unreleased" stuff they play. that's what people want !
keto
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by keto »

Rochey wrote:
When's Magda going to release something though? :evil:
About a month ago she said: "in October"
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

apanell wrote:it isn't that bad

but minus should really start releasing all the "unreleased" stuff they play. that's what people want !
yeah, don't really get the point of waiting that long, by the time your tracks are released you're probably already in a completely other zone as an artist, and then you have to start playing your 'recent hit' again on dj gigs...

Heared an amazing unreleased track by Heartthrob last week, so pretty frustrating that it's nowhere to be found :)
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

PsyTox wrote:

yeah, don't really get the point of waiting that long, by the time your tracks are released you're probably already in a completely other zone as an artist, and then you have to start playing your 'recent hit' again on dj gigs...

Heared an amazing unreleased track by Heartthrob last week, so pretty frustrating that it's nowhere to be found :)
Its been a year since i first heard Inxec's - Pasta pesto and still no dates is sight on the Esperanza site. Can any label owner here please explain what circumstances have to occur to have a track take longer than a year to release because I dont know the business well enough to pass judgment.
phiorio
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by phiorio »

Celltek wrote:
PsyTox wrote:

Its been a year since i first heard Inxec's - Pasta pesto and still no dates is sight on the Esperanza site. Can any label owner here please explain what circumstances have to occur to have a track take longer than a year to release because I dont know the business well enough to pass judgment.
Hi Celltek

I'll try and answer your question here, normally nothing should take as long as 1 year to be released but sometimes it's just what happens and that's due to many factors. If you think you should leave 4-6 weeks gap before each release on your label to give the records the time to sell properly and not overflow the market with releases then you can realisticaly put out in a year are around 10-12ish or even less if you consider some months of the year are really bad for record sales (I know some label are more prolific but i personally don't think it works to put out too much stuff).
An established label like M-nus/Esperanza (and all the big ones) will probably get much more releasable music than 10 potential releases a year hence why sometimes things take that much to come out (and pretty much every time on top of that you might also incour in more delays due to technical things such as manufacturing/mastering/promos/artist and labels changing their minds ). Ultimately it's pretty normal that labels would plan ahead at least 6 months or even 12 months worth of releases and the bigger they get the more far ahead they plan.

heartthrob's got an album coming out this year on M-nus btw so lots of new music being released at some point
BeatBoxBaby
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by BeatBoxBaby »

keto wrote:10 weeks of silence and this release?
I hoped for something amazing but ... Next, please!
:?

There are two other tracks on that release (already out on digital, so check... you won't regret)!

After hearing these I'm definite there won't be any problems with this fresh new gang member at m_nus! The old ones wouldn't screw up that big time to come out with something below their standard, especially not on their 10th anniversary! :P

As for his Dj set...

The "We are back!" newsletter from minus lists many many HUGE upcoming events... one which I secretly hoped for, and which I'll hopefully check out this year:

quote from the newsletter: "and the Sunday Adventure Club returns to Berlin sometime in June, watch out!"

So as for Fabrizio's dj-ing... I guess he'll be very useful and appreciated by everyone (senior collegaues as well) at an elongated 'adventure' party! :P :D :D

I hope most of you agree! :D
...:::I Looove this Place:::...
jackyx
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jackyx »

BeatBoxBaby wrote:
keto wrote:10 weeks of silence and this release?
I hoped for something amazing but ... Next, please!
:?

There are two other tracks on that release (already out on digital, so check... you won't regret)!
the 2 digitals are a bit better, but i am still disappointed with #60, but pretty sure hearthrob album will rule :)
pheek wrote: I don't want to start a new topic in this one, but I'd like to see what people who doesn't like this currently support.
MACRO M03 tuomi - essence of spirit !!
MACRO M04 namlook - subharmonic atoms
CCS 026 russell&troxler - valt trax
desolat 003 - sebbo watuma beach/moritz rmx
net28cd1 - various-1
diynamik001 - stimming - trilogy ep
old but i recently rediscovered-> mz006 - ciodor - kimono

and as for mixxes -> assignment3 -archmix1 :shock:

and for buying pheek --> Image

beatport still has HORRIBLE dl rate, if u buy more then 3 trax or so its faster to check illegal copies :(. and YES i understand paying bit more for wavs and vinyl/cd´s but not for a crappy mp3´s ://
Alessandro Gaja
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Alessandro Gaja »

I'm very happy for Roger:) (I live in Bologna) but I don't like this musik style , for me is only the trend of the moment...