- wax
Sonny-
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

[MINUS60]Fabrizio Maurizi - Ok, Switch On

Post by Sonny- »

http://www.wordandsound.de/play/play.m3 ... leid=52810

samples for the new minus release..
not really liking this track, sort of boring and the track doesn't tell a story ..
they could've done a better job on attracting artist...
punchi
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by punchi »

Nice track, I like these sounds, would like to hear the entire track though before I make my judgement.
JanLuis
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by JanLuis »

this should be a joke....richie wants to demostrate his power keeping on his team a totally unknow newcomer and let him become big in the scene. i think there's not much to say about this release....sounds a compleate joke to me...m_nus R.I.P :cry:
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

Not bad, not very good either. I'm passing on this one.
keto
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by keto »

10 weeks of silence and this release?
I hoped for something amazing but ... Next, please!
:?
Sonny-
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Sonny- »

info from what i've heard is that he had been sending tracks to minus for years and after a while richie brought him into the minus crew.

not a good decision imo, he has a handfull releases, not even that much net releases and if you ask me they should've attracted more experienced , innovative producers / dj's that 've been around in the scene for longer.

bad decision by richie imo, just a kick, vst , perc , and chorus fuzz put together in a non-coherent way..

but i'm gonna wait for the full release to form my complete judgement, so far NOT impressed
Rich
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rich »

I disagree to be honest. This is a return to the more dancefloor side of Minus, and I AM glad. Sure, I like the super stripped down, minimal bleeps (JPLS etc), but at the end of the day they need to have tracks to move asses in clubs, and these will certainly do that job. If your whole catalogue is "concept" minimal, all arty and bleepy, then you are forgetting the point of techno - music for people to dance to and lose themselves in. Too much chin stroking coffee table music is not a good thing!!

I like the sound of this, and even from the short samples I'm sure I'll pick this up from Beatport.

Gets my vote!!
Pabie
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Pabie »

Despite the tracks on Minus don't can be a much, I think that Roger is worth all the success that has been able to collect, knowing what he has been able to do in recent years and having been fortunate to follow his scene despite I am still young ..

If deserves ... in spite of criticisms and other dj that ride this scenes ... :?
Pabie

Pabie - Contact E.P. Out Now on Beatport....

a1-Pabie - Contact (Original Mix)
b1-Pabie - Contact (Fokko Versloot's Back to Naples Rmx)

http://www.myspace.com/pabiemusic