What are the good US record stores (with shipping)

- open
djxlr8r
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by djxlr8r »

I don't know about Bent Crayon. I've ordered from them at least three times and every time they never ship out what they claim to have. I've even called their store about a dozen times and nobody ever picks up and their mailbox is full (it's been that way for years literally) :roll: What's weird though is that they still update the site regularly with new releases but they just don't cater to customer service.
Dantron
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Bent Crayon

Post by Dantron »

djxlr8r wrote:I don't know about Bent Crayon. I've ordered from them at least three times and every time they never ship out what they claim to have. I've even called their store about a dozen times and nobody ever picks up and their mailbox is full (it's been that way for years literally) :roll: What's weird though is that they still update the site regularly with new releases but they just don't cater to customer service.
Don't know that I'd ever order from the store online, but stepping foot in the place is quite dangerous on the wallet!

One of my favorite stores in the world... 8)
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

miroslav wrote:www.forcedexposure.com
- flat shipping fee

:)
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

john clees wrote:
miroslav wrote:www.forcedexposure.com
- flat shipping fee

:)
indeed, $4,50 no matter how many vinyls isn't bad at all (at least when i ordered) 8)
miroslav
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: Bent Crayon

Post by miroslav »

I just noticed that Gramaphone in Chicago has finally opened up its online store! Not too much on it yet, though...

http://webstore.gramaphonerecords.com/
miroslav
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miroslav »

one other one,

www.vitalvinyl.com
nierika
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by nierika »

I hope PlanetX starts selling vinyl again.
nierika
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by nierika »

miroslav wrote:bent crayon is a secret gem...a small shop physically located in Cleveland, Ohio for heaven's sake...and they have a deeper selection than you will find in NYC, San Francisco, LA, or even Chicago's Gramaphone...
Have you ordered from them lately? I placed an order on Monday. It's Friday, no email, and when I call them I am forwarded to a messagebox that's full. *sigh*