Ableton and Hardaware ?

- ask away
Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Robot Criminal »

ableton and haddaway :lol:

(sry just had to get this out of the system)
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...
Ruso
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Ruso »

hmm... ableton hardware sequencing.... I think.... wait let me think... I'm not sure but I "THINK" it's possible.

Live effects.... I don't know........ I think that might be possible too.....

just sarcasm both are possible, but you will need to find a better sound card then what your mac has, and run it in asio mode with as little latency as you can. Look on this forum or ableton's forum there are many topics about this and I've explained it at least 20 times.

Sequencing is easy, all you need is a midi interface and a track per each channel with midi going out to the interface(press the little io button on the right side of the screen it will show the i/o panneling.
dvdt
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by dvdt »

I like to F while RTM... just a matter of taste :)
Benny_H
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Benny_H »

Ruso wrote:hmm... ableton hardware sequencing.... I think.... wait let me think... I'm not sure but I "THINK" it's possible.

Live effects.... I don't know........ I think that might be possible too.....

just sarcasm both are possible, but you will need to find a better sound card then what your mac has, and run it in asio mode with as little latency as you can. Look on this forum or ableton's forum there are many topics about this and I've explained it at least 20 times.

Sequencing is easy, all you need is a midi interface and a track per each channel with midi going out to the interface(press the little io button on the right side of the screen it will show the i/o panneling.
sorry for off topic

nice studio mate!