mnml maxi

Post by hotpace »

cap'n can't get right wrote:you can get it from Archipel's Mp3 shop for $3.50
Coolifuckingo mate!! :wink:
hotpace
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hotpace »

just looked now and even that site rips UK buyers off for some reason?? there is an option where you can view the price of the download in 5 different currencies. the release is $3.50 in us dollars which, with the current exchange rate is around £1.90. if you change the price to euros its 3.99euros which with the current exchange rate between the £ and the euro is around £2.80. getting more expensive for some reason now?? but the piece de resistance is if you change the currency to uk sterling £'s. £3.99!! actually more in pounds than in dollars!! this is around $7.50 or 5.50euros!!!

can someone please explain why this is happening to UK buyers?? whats the big difference with us that justifies such a huge hike in price? :?

OVER 100% increase!!! :x :shock:
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

hotpace wrote:just looked now and even that site rips UK buyers off for some reason?? there is an option where you can view the price of the download in 5 different currencies. the release is $3.50 in us dollars which, with the current exchange rate is around £1.90. if you change the price to euros its 3.99euros which with the current exchange rate between the £ and the euro is around £2.80. getting more expensive for some reason now?? but the piece de resistance is if you change the currency to uk sterling £'s. £3.99!! actually more in pounds than in dollars!! this is around $7.50 or 5.50euros!!!

can someone please explain why this is happening to UK buyers?? whats the big difference with us that justifies such a huge hike in price? :?

yikes!! i didnt see the mistake! You know, you can send me a personal message instead of this. Anyone can make mistake and its easy to correct this.

I'm terribly sorry we pissed you off. Please contact me and we'll deal something.
hotpace
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hotpace »

pheek wrote:
hotpace wrote:just looked now and even that site rips UK buyers off for some reason?? there is an option where you can view the price of the download in 5 different currencies. the release is $3.50 in us dollars which, with the current exchange rate is around £1.90. if you change the price to euros its 3.99euros which with the current exchange rate between the £ and the euro is around £2.80. getting more expensive for some reason now?? but the piece de resistance is if you change the currency to uk sterling £'s. £3.99!! actually more in pounds than in dollars!! this is around $7.50 or 5.50euros!!!

yikes!! i didnt see the mistake! You know, you can send me a personal message instead of this. Anyone can make mistake and its easy to correct this.

I'm terribly sorry we pissed you off. Please contact me and we'll deal something.
In this case then I truly apologise for what I said. I just didn't think for even a second that it could have been a mistake. I just assumed that was the pricing policy. Again I apologise.
sylvie.foret
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by sylvie.foret »

dang i spend a lot of $$$ on music.

but i ALWAYS get my money's worth on archipel/kalimari. and the jeff samuel rmx is great. though infuriatingly catchy...
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

sylvie.foret wrote:dang i spend a lot of $$$ on music.

but i ALWAYS get my money's worth on archipel/kalimari. and the jeff samuel rmx is great. though infuriatingly catchy...
merci sylvie 8)
werdtoyourmoms
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by werdtoyourmoms »

wow! this is awesome. i'm seriously feeling B2.