midi controllers

- ask away
ganik
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by ganik »

my choice would be: http://ci.vestax.com/en/products/vcm600_01.html

its a bit pricey, but probably one of the best controllers on market.
multum in parvo
zarbeat
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by zarbeat »

I've been using this for about 2 months and dude it rocksss!!!!:

http://www.lividinstruments.com/hardware_ohm64.php
miniKAT
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miniKAT »

zarbeat wrote:I've been using this for about 2 months and dude it rocksss!!!!:

http://www.lividinstruments.com/hardware_ohm64.php
This thing looks sick. What have u used it with? Does it auto-map to anything, I'm guessing it doesnt.
zarbeat
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by zarbeat »

This thing looks sick. What have u used it with? Does it auto-map to anything, I'm guessing it doesnt.
so basically I use it on live 8.0 and it doesn't auto map how ever is midi opensource so the limit is the sky I been using the grid on a few vst step sequencers and some synths when playing live but mostly for direct clip triggering on live how ever im saving up some money to buy the apc and run the monomulator hack on it it would be an awesome addition to my set up :D I really love this thing a bit pricey but its such a beauty and the technical support its awesome
steevio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by steevio »

zarbeat wrote:
so basically I use it on live 8.0 and it doesn't auto map how ever is midi opensource so the limit is the sky I been using the grid on a few vst step sequencers and some synths when playing live but mostly for direct clip triggering on live how ever im saving up some money to buy the apc and run the monomulator hack on it it would be an awesome addition to my set up :D I really love this thing a bit pricey but its such a beauty and the technical support its awesome
that looks awesome, no good for me, not enough knobs and dont need triggers, but my girlfriend is salivating over it for using Resolume on it for her visuals,
nice one
steevio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by steevio »

seamus wrote:@steevio: I arranged to sell my Bitstream yesterday (had a couple interested), but if it falls through I'll send you a PM. If you want any information on it in use just let me know and I can post some impressions here.
thanks mate but ive already bought one

great thing about the CME is that its got dyn sync24 output for running my TB303 and old roland gear,

ezee
s
miniKAT
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miniKAT »

steevio wrote:
zarbeat wrote:
that looks awesome, no good for me, not enough knobs and dont need triggers, but my girlfriend is salivating over it for using Resolume on it for her visuals,
nice one
Is that mod. out already? The monomulater? That basically makes it a step sequencer, right? Like the monome?
Edward_Molton
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Edward_Molton »

steevio wrote:
seamus wrote:@steevio: I arranged to sell my Bitstream yesterday (had a couple interested), but if it falls through I'll send you a PM. If you want any information on it in use just let me know and I can post some impressions here.
thanks mate but ive already bought one

great thing about the CME is that its got dyn sync24 output for running my TB303 and old roland gear,

ezee
s
I have the Bitstream for several years now and it's still doing the job. Great midi-controller. It's quite heavy but that's good for live conditions. The only thing is that they should add some more buttons on it. But it's a great midi-controller.