Best make of LAPTOP?

- ask away
mech84
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Best make of LAPTOP?

Post by mech84 »

what is considered the best make of LAPTOP?

SONY, ROCKDIRECT, APPLE ect....

cheers
DanielCarew
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by DanielCarew »

Best is subjective I think, according to a person's needs and views.

I like my Dell Inspiron. I use it as my home/moblie studio, running Ableton Live w/softsynths & VSTs, with a MIDI keyboard plugged in VIA USB. My music sounds like this.
harass
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by harass »

DanielCarew wrote:Best is subjective I think, according to a person's needs and views.
Nothing like stating the obvious. Having a lack of opinion would be dull.

I have an Asus dual core, and it's the best.
DanielCarew
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by DanielCarew »

harass wrote:
DanielCarew wrote:Best is subjective I think, according to a person's needs and views.

That's also subjective. ;)

And of course, I disagree. I think reserving judgement allows greater space for creative engagement.

Would you like to start a favorite morals thread? :lol:
harass
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by harass »

DanielCarew wrote:
harass wrote:

That's also subjective. ;)

And of course, I disagree. I think reserving judgement allows greater space for creative engagement.

Would you like to start a favorite morals thread? :lol:
No, I'm afraid it will turn into a wankfest :). Everything is opinion, everything is relative. You’ll get nowhere pointing it out all the time, It’s obvious to the most medi-core and most importantly a cop out. Being able to stand up and make a statement about something that moves and inspires you takes more courage and if you’re challenged it will only strengthen your beliefs. I agree, mediation on relativeness is beneficial, but to bring this up during a conversation is counterproductive to having the conversation in the first place.
mech84
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by mech84 »

a list of good laptops and why they are better than another brand for graphics, speed, price value ect.. will be good enough.

thanks
Papillon
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Papillon »

maybe i can jsut use the thread for a personal question. what cpu would you advise for producers laptop. i am currently experiencing a lot of annoying lacks @ mine (1.4 G intel)
Measax
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Measax »

Realitivity is relative...SO that said...there can be an answer of what is better performance wise...what you feel comfortable with...thats on you...I like mac...I know pcs are good some are faster...just wait until blue laser technology hit...fast and small! 5 years from now this won't be a topic....