- wax
Philsen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

(DISCOURS01) Tc Studio - Bande A Part LP

Post by Philsen »

UUUPS - JUST NOTICED ITS ALREADY POSTED HERE:

http://www.mnml.nl/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86296

... and i already commented ... :roll: ... so, maybe, someone will put this together?

and to the release, fine bouche, la fleur au fusil and rouge sounds nice (judged by the samples), but like i said in the other thread, its overpriced ... dont think i will pay 26,99 for 3 tracks (a side note: they raised the price for the Traian Chereches - Permanent Midnight EP in the pre sale phase about 4,-€ from 8,- to 12,- :!: ) ... got the moodymann LP this week, also for about 27,- € (unfortunately without an bonus ep from the kdj catalogue) and must say the money is well spend. really nice tracks, a poster, fine artwork ... just a timeless LP ... but im not into this overpriced romanian policy, even that the most releases are just boring by now, my opinion ...

Tc Studio
Bande A Part Lp
DISCOURS01 | Discours

26,99 €

A1 | Matei Tulbure - Pied Noir
B1 | Matei Tulbure - Bleue
B2 | Matei Tulbure - Fine Bouche
C1 | Traian Chereches - Fleur Au Fusil
D1 | Traian Chereches - Rouge
D2 | Traian Chereches - Sang Froid

Release Date: 10.02.2014

http://www.deejay.de/Tc_Studio-Bande_A_Part_Lp__141208

-everything you think, do and say
is in the pill you took today-
:zager and evans:

-life is of the nature of water:
it always seeks the deepest place,
which is always below in the darkness
and heaviness of the earth.-
:c.g. jung:
leonardolm
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: (DISCOURS01) Tc Studio - Bande A Part LP

Post by leonardolm »

Fine Bouche & Fleur Au Fusil, 4me!
taff
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by taff »

Philsen wrote:
got the moodymann LP this week, also for about 27,- € (unfortunately without an bonus ep from the kdj catalogue) and must say the money is well spend. really nice tracks, a poster, fine artwork ... just a timeless LP ... but im not into this overpriced romanian policy, even that the most releases are just boring by now, my opinion ...

man, i'll second that. i don't know how they can presume to demand prices like this. love the moodymann LP. a real bless to the soul in comparison with TC.
dudemaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dudemaster »

I really do not think that the ppl that buy moodymann stuff is also TC Studio's target audience ... but whatever... ;)
b-ran
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by b-ran »

dudemaster wrote:I really do not think that the ppl that buy moodymann stuff is also TC Studio's target audience ... but whatever... ;)
haha most people that play this kind of music don't buy vinyl and use soulseek to get vinyl rips....
taff
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by taff »

dudemaster wrote:I really do not think that the ppl that buy moodymann stuff is also TC Studio's target audience ... but whatever... ;)
I wouldn't be so sure about that.
b-ran wrote:
haha most people that play this kind of music don't buy vinyl and use soulseek to get vinyl rips....
understandably various people don't buy the vinyl. for myself, this kind of music isn't worth the price. especially if you're wasn't born with a silverspoon in the mouth.
b-ran
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by b-ran »

taff wrote:
I wouldn't be so sure about that.
b-ran wrote:
understandably various people don't buy the vinyl. for myself, this kind of music isn't worth the price. especially if you're wasn't born with a silverspoon in the mouth.

for sure, i wont be buying this. but id rather not play a rip...if i like the record i buy it..period.
damnwords
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by damnwords »