Reviewing

- music
Semirk
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Reviewing

Post by Semirk »

I don't know about others but from on here and past forums I've posted it on, i've found it annoying when people come on here, post their track and do not even consider to review others back. It's just common decency. There seems to be a growing trend of people just leeching comments without giving anything back into the community. I know people won't change and no rules can be set but I just wonder what others think?
Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Re: Reviewing

Post by Robot Criminal »

Semirk wrote:It's just common decency.
second
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...
skept
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by skept »

Semirk wrote:I don't know about others but from on here and past forums I've posted it on, i've found it annoying when people come on here, post their track and do not even consider to review others back.
i listen to tracks all the time and don't say anything because either 1.) someone said what i think or 2.) i don't really have anything worthwhile to say. i mean come on it gets a little old to reply to every track with "this is sick man!" i think there are things like that that you should consider. especially seeing as all the tracks get a lot more views than replies.
Semirk
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Semirk »

skept wrote:
Semirk wrote:I don't know about others but from on here and past forums I've posted it on, i've found it annoying when people come on here, post their track and do not even consider to review others back.
i listen to tracks all the time and don't say anything because either 1.) someone said what i think or 2.) i don't really have anything worthwhile to say. i mean come on it gets a little old to reply to every track with "this is sick man!" i think there are things like that that you should consider. especially seeing as all the tracks get a lot more views than replies.
I agree with you on the repeating thing, thats a good point. I personally don't like to post something one or two lines, i like to develop my reviews a bit so I can give an opinion on as much as possible. Just it'd be nice for people to have reviews with a bit more meat to them. And even if not, its always nice to know someone has checked your track out, even if they are only agreeing with above posters. Just my viewpoint.
skept
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by skept »

Semirk wrote:And even if not, its always nice to know someone has checked your track out, even if they are only agreeing with above posters.
easy enough.

another thing. i can't speak for everyone on this but i am trying to get help/advice here which doesn't put me in the best position for giving it. i learn just as much off of listening to your (or anyone's) tunes and reading the feedback as i do with mine and feedback.
thom
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thom »

I agree with ALL of you.
kujoma
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by kujoma »

word
Sneaky
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Sneaky »

Werd - its nice to say something even if it is one or two lines atleast you know that person checked your track out -