min2MAX - new MINUS COMPILATION (m_nus)

- wax
Tom Dazing
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

min2MAX - new MINUS COMPILATION (m_nus)

Post by Tom Dazing »

Subtracting some letters from the title ‘Minimize To Maximize’ and adding new artists to the collective, MINUS returns with a new compilation simply titled ‘min2MAX’. The package is conceptually connected and musically collected by the eyes and ears of Minus bringing together a variety of dynamic music through a creative index of outlets.

Showcased ondigipak CD and digital download offering online, the pinnacle format is a triple-pack vinyl edition, which includes a strikingnew print from Matthew Hawtin, available only with this limited edition volume on vinyl.

The packaging takes the Minusdesign esthetic forward with a beautiful release defined by its purple and yellow-gold distinct colors and abstract form.

The sound of the collection features all new and exclusive material from established Minus artists Heartthrob, Marc Houle, Gaiser,Troy Pierce and Magda. 'min2MAX’ also introduces developing new artists Tractile (Sarnia, Ontario) and JPLS (Indiana) and joins forces with some of dance music’s esteemed producers such as Loco Dice (Germany), Konrad Black (Canada) and Wink (US), continuing the force behind ‘UnEasy Horizons’ (previously disguised as Dinky Dog). An extension single is attached at the hip with the compilation delivering additional tracks from Niederflur (aka Misc), Barem (Buenos Aires) plus False (Matthew Dear) and Berg Nixon (Ryan Crosson) representing Detroit.

Fourteen new musical works collected, all connected by shared inspirations, international friendships and unique reactions towards dance music, assembling the minimal sound of ‘min2MAX’.

found this on fuse.be thx to a friend, samples anyone? 8)
Deef
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Deef »

if it's as good as minimize2maximize, i'm gonna buy it. (duh)
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

woohoo!
Congrats to all new ones that made it on this one :D
Tom Dazing
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Tom Dazing »

loads of new talent on this one if you ask me , congratz idd!!
Ro
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Ro »

pheek wrote:woohoo!
Congrats to all new ones that made it on this one :D
Wow! I've been waiting on those new names like Tractile!
When is the release date?
Forget it jake, it's Chinatown.
Tom Dazing
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Tom Dazing »

as i heard, end of march, pretty soon i guess (hope :D )
entropy
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by entropy »

Wow, will get this asap, the first one was a bomb, no doubt this one will be even better!
"So the kids take a pill to feel the funk and the DJ takes a pill to feel the funk. I don't take a pill to feel the funk." (Derrick May)
Phreak
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Phreak »

Verry promising, can't wait till release :)