LEE VAN DOWSKI & QUENUM - oceoce EP (Pnuma/pnuma01)

- wax
bshope
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

LEE VAN DOWSKI & QUENUM - oceoce EP (Pnuma/pnuma01)

Post by bshope »

Pnuma is the new experimental off-shoot from Soma Records. This label will be an outlet to release a varied selection of electronic sounds from cutting edge artists throughout the world, from intricate electronica and IDM to rampant technoid workouts. There is some amazing music lined up in the coming months.

The label begins in fine style with Num Records masterminds Lee Van Dowski & Quenum. These two French producers have both settled in Geneva and are producing some of the finest deep techno excursions around. With ‘Oce Oce’ they have excelled themselves, this is straight into Basic Channel territory with its undulating groove, seriously dubbed out and a future classic. On the flip, ‘Ice Ice’ is a hypnotic slice of trippy techno, subtle yet deadly on the dancefloor.

An essential first release from a label to look out for.
out on 06.03.06

samples here: http://www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products/207833-01.htm
zentex
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by zentex »

nice, both tracks sound very good. i still want to hear the whole tracks, though.
LetsGoOutside
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by LetsGoOutside »

i think this one shows more refinement and depth in a very cool style they were developing on their cadenza release. it's an awesome combination of depth and drive. very nice sound design and overall architecture. very well thought out music. i highly recommend picking this one up.

keep an eye out for the pnuma label. scape one is sick, sick, sick.
Petar
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Petar »

quality stuff,deep,clear and driving with no ''unnecesary elemetns''
i just love it :!:
8)