- only
japatap
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

[WAEP002] RAUWKOST - NOORD EP

Post by japatap »

NOW AVAILABLE @ BEATPORT:
http://www.beatport.com/release/noord-ep/392342

Following the delicate sounds of LOOPS, the second release on brand new Amsterdam imprint We Are EP is for another talented duo, Rauwkost. Originated in the Amsterdam clubscene, these guys have already conquered major events, from big Dutch festivals to the underground clubs in Berlin. Call it minimal techno with a twist, the liveshows and releases Rauwkost put out are usually met with praise and enthusiasm.

First track Noord Houser resembles their energy, with an addictive bassline accompanied by catchy synth melodies. Yeah, summer is here; no doubt this is typical, dancefloor orientated techhouse from Holland, but there's a clubby side to it. A solid dj-tool on one hand, an ecstatic and highly recognizable floorfiller on the other.

Only to be followed by the mellow sounds of Apu Stinacus, perhaps one of the most gently produced tracks ever to come out of Rauwkost's studio. The duo delivers a creatively build up atmosphere, where spacious sounds and psychedelic effects set the tone, slowly accompanied by a warm bassline and hypnotic housegroove.

The remix done by Ahmet Sisman creates a darker atmosphere. As this producer moves between his residency in Istanbul and his own events in Germany, his sound tends to grab influences from various corners in the world. With this remix Sisman takes an addictive bassline as starting point, moving on with spacey, almost psychedelic effects as a reminder of the original. Vocals floating by as from outer space paint the rest of the picture, it's a deep and mesmerizing affair how Ahmet Sisman takes on the Rauwkost sounds.

Making this second release on We Are EP a special and just as much stunning moment in Rauwkost's career, where chilled deephouse and techhouse excitement are combined. Reason enough to keep an eye on this duo, their music will go places this summer.

Cat nr: WAEP002
Format: Digital
Release date : July 15th

Tracks:

A1: Noord Houser
A2: Apu Stinacus
B: Apu Stinacus (Ahmet Sisman remix)

More info: http://www.wearee.nl

DJ FEEDBACK

Lee Burridge - "Apu Stinacus Original Mix is great!!"
John Selway - "Apu Stinacus is cool, Looking forward to playing it..good intro track."
Edu Imbernon - "Apu Stinacus will be a great intro for my dj sets, like it!"
Dave Seaman - "Noord Houser is really deep and very cool. Will try it out. Thanks."
Dosem - "Ahmet Sisman Remix is powerful and pure class. Support!"
Hector Romero – “Really like the pre peak groove on Noord Houser - really smooth and bouncy groove.”
Diesel - (X-Press 2) - "Noord Houser is a real grower. We’ll live with it."
Gorge - "Very cool summer stuff. My favourite is Apu Stinacus. Will play it! Thanks."
Riva Starr - "Really lovin’ the vibe on Noord Houser!!"
Ben - (Data Transmission) - "Apu and Ahmet's remix are fantastic...really cool sh!t. Round-Up Podcast support."
Anja Schneider - "Noord Houser is nice and cool. Thxx will play def."
Adam Port - "Ahmet remix is dope!! Nice stomper!"
Christian Smith - "Apu Stinacus is sounding nice to me. Will try it."
Felix - (Hot Chip) - "Noord Houser is a pretty tight funky jam and that Ahmet Sisman remix is fairly intense, definitely one for the disocteca! Looking forward to playing these out next weekend."
AFFKT - "Sounds great! I like all of the tracks on the release Support."
Feygin - "A lovely lovely original track.. love the melodies and the whole feel of Noord Houser.. Sisman's remix is no sleeper either.. tastefully done!"
Coyu - "Great 2nd release by We Are EP! Noord Houser and the Ahmet remix of Apu Stinacus are superb!
Jody Wisternoff - "This is wicked, love the driving energy and disco bassline vibes! Ahmet mix is dark as fck too, nice!!"
Edwin Oosterwal - "Noord Houser is a great track!! Full support!"
Danny Howells - "Liking the vibe of this realease, will support. many thanks!"
Diversions - (CHRY 105.5FM Toronto, Canada) - "Like the Ahmet Sisman remix!"
Karlos Sense - (Ibiza Sonica) - "Great music guys!! Full support in my next Radio Show on Ibiza Sonica RAdio."
Thomas Tuft - (Juice FM) - "Noord Houser is a cool little thing."
Triggs (Datatransmission.co.uk) - "Apu Stinacus is really nice - nice atmospheric vibe."
Pablo D - (klubbers.com) - "Ahmet Sisman remix... sure!!!"
Andy - (Raveline) - "Solid release...Ahmet's mix is fav."
Rocky - (X-Press 2) - "Ahmet's mix is the best of the bunch for me."
Pawas - "Lovely… Noord houser is a belter!!!"
Jamie Anderson - "Noord Houser is special – will definitely play!"
Desyn Masiello (SOS) - "Loving everything Sisman touches right now, this one too, even though much weirder and darker than before. Excellent release!"
Hernan Cattaneo - "Apu original is the pick of the release for me. Will test it."
Guy J - "Apu Stinacus is definitely the track for me here! Thanx and good luck!"
Nuno dos Santos - "Noord Houser & Sisman's remix are ace! Cool 2nd release!"
Axel Boman - "I like Noord Houser! Sweet melody. Makes me sad and happy at the same time. I love that."
Marc Marzenit - "Apu Stinacus sounds very good! Will play it!"
Voitek - (Catz n dogz) - "Noord Houser is a very nice piece. Full support!"
Terry Toner - "I love the Ahmet Sisman mix! Full support from muy side. Keep up the good work.."
Karotte - "Noord Houser is a nice simple summer track. Will play this."
UNER - "Apu Stinactus orig and remix my favs here!!! Will play."
The Timewriter - "Noord Houser all the way. Rolls and rolls and builds up very nicely. Will be part of my sets for sure. Full support."
Eelke Kleijn - "Love the originals. Ahmet's mix might be cool but gotta give it a few listens. First impression ; too deep for me."
Jimpster - "Noord Houser sounding lovely!! Will play it."
DJ Remy - "Apu original is my fav from the package."
Club Madnezz radio Holland - "Love this smoovy sound."
Gavin Kingsley - (Carl Cox Global Producer) - "Good vibe to Noord Houser."
Kiko Martínez - (DocePulgadas RadioShow) - "Great rhythm....like it!!!"
Steve Parry - (Juice FM) - "Very nice EP - original mix of Apu Stinacus is wicked."
Toni Moreno - (Ibiza Global Radio) - "Apu Stinacus is nice! Full support on Ibiza Global Radio."
Jose Maria Ramon - (Ibiza Global Radio) - "Apu original is great! Sure play on Ibiza Global Radio."
Scan Mode – (DJ Magazine Spain) - "Ahmet Sisman remix works for me!"
Tsugi Magazine France - "Apu Stinacus is a nice one."
De:Bug Magazine Germany - "Considering for review."
fushufushu
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: [WAEP002] RAUWKOST - NOORD EP

Post by fushufushu »

Damn nice EP!

Really digging both different vibes in the tracks!