Ryan Crosson

- open
makka
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Ryan Crosson

Post by makka »

Does this fella only do Live PA's or can you catch him some times doing dj sets?

Like the set from Panorama Bar in august 2005 live pa or dj set?
RussC
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by RussC »

he dj's also,, ive never seen him dj by himself tho, ive only seen him djing as retail (seth troxler + ryan)

as for the panarama set, thats a live pa i do believe
seth
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by seth »

well ryan is a resident dj at tesh club. however berg is a much better dj then ryan. the attitude that the man brings to the tables, just sets a party off soo well. sh!t is a coll 70's grove, funky groove to fck to. funky groove to, fck too.

russ ryan and i are play at the works next weekend. you should come a rave. back room 2- close, the shiz is going to get weird, and sexual. if your into that kind of thing.
if thing don't progress, will the future truly come
gillsans
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by gillsans »

seth wrote:well ryan is a resident dj at tesh club. however berg is a much better dj then ryan. the attitude that the man brings to the tables, just sets a party off soo well. sht is a coll 70's grove, funky groove to fck to. funky groove to, fck too.

russ ryan and i are play at the works next weekend. you should come a rave. back room 2- close, the shiz is going to get weird, and sexual. if your into that kind of thing.

Damn that sounds like a good time. Too bad im on the other end of the country.

Have fun!
Keepin' the beats deep in the groove bunker
RussC
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by RussC »

seth wrote: russ ryan and i are play at the works next weekend. you should come a rave. back room 2- close, the shiz is going to get weird, and sexual. if your into that kind of thing.
im always down for a tesh rave,, im def. ready for a dose of steamy squeeky cyber funk~!~

and as for getting weird,, oh yess,
Last edited by RussC on Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
seth
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by seth »

RussC wrote:
seth wrote: russ ryan and i are play at the works next weekend. you should come a rave. back room 2- close, the shiz is going to get weird, and sexual. if your into that kind of thing.
im always down for a tesh rave,, im def. ready for a dose of steamy squeeky cyber funk~!~

and as for getting weird,, oh yess,
awesome!!!
if thing don't progress, will the future truly come