Sci-Fi anybody? "Groove Announcement"

- open
Tek23
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Sci-Fi anybody? "Groove Announcement"

Post by Tek23 »

The Supreme Counsoul of the High Groove is calling on all neural warriors and cyber shamans to join in a mission of the highest order.

Systematic Programming and Harvesting of human beings has transcended upon the terra formation known as EARTH

It is now time to release Disaster and Kaos upon all systematic social structures aimed at repossessing and colonizing the human brain.

The Last War is being staged and the only remaining territory to be conquered is THE HUMAN MIND.

Defenders of the last free realm prepair to transcend within omni directional, trans-dimensional interconnectedness where

The Groove prevails.

Destined to rise between all things real and unreal.  From no beginning and having no end.  Riding on nothing, and in-between everything.  The Groove is the last True Realm. 

The Groove Counsoul is a circle. Created with the purpose of protecting the groove from any unworthy,  making sure that only true energy connects to the infinite source of all differentiating patterns perceived and unperceived: The stream of consciousness through which the eye of the universe saw itself upon the moment of its own creation.

The mission:  To find other terrestrial beings and complete a neural circuit capable of receiving and transmitting groove related signals around the earth, unifying the grooves of earth consciousness to "The Groove"’s original source of all transferring energy principals, thus uniting into the unification processes destined since the beginning of differentiation amongst polarities conceived within the impregnation of singularity.

Set on preserving the space of dreams, a ritual of groove conductivity is being set between THE WHEELS OF REVOLUTION.  Bent on keeping the TABLES TURNING, uniting two grooves to synchronisticly add and subtract, release and absorb, connecting into the flow amongst all things in and out of domains set forth expanding from all directions.

By coming together and uniting all energy, transending through the groove and out to the neural-web-circuit the shielding process necessary to begin the first step of regaining territories already lost shall occur.

now THE PARTY is set into action assembleing groups of perspective front line key operators.  The stage is set and the battle has begun.  The Groove is calling.  War has been waged on the last free realm, where limitations have no boundaries.  Where evolutionary transmutation occurs at accelerated rates allowing individuals to access within themselves the powers conceived upon the birth of ideas.

Peace & Kaos

by mike holiday
mayzee
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by mayzee »

:)

looks like the sort of thing you'd find on a Jeff Mills album sleeve :lol:
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

i' still sleepy...what's that all about? seems interresting after watching battlestar galaktika. :)
mayzee
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by mayzee »

BY YOUR COMMAND

:lol:
Tek23
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Tek23 »

plaster wrote:i' still sleepy...what's that all about? seems interresting after watching battlestar galaktika. :)
it's about all the crap in the world that distracts us from the things that truly matter !
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

and what does really matter in your opinion?
Tek23
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Tek23 »

the groove!
AVX23
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by AVX23 »

heh heh - I'm off to get my tin-foil hat then - that'll stop those government mind rays from distracting me from the groove :)

I'll tell ya wot tho - is it not often the case - that it is the mighty groove wot is distracting us from the things that really matter in life, such as family, friends, love lives and eating/living properly :)

Just an observation :) LOL