SLIM e006/ baldino_ get off the pot e.p.

- only
lechatfelix
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

SLIM e006/ baldino_ get off the pot e.p.

Post by lechatfelix »

Hello everyone!

I found a new label called "Slim Records. I appreciate greatly, and indeed there are artists such as Beroshima, Dave Ellesmere, Skail Master M, Baldino, The Hiiters. A good bunch of artists and good music.

In my spare time I help them to promote their release, so I wanted to share with you their latest.

"Get Off The Pot" by Baldino

Label: Slim Records
Artist: Balidno
Title: Get Of Ghe Pot ep
cat: slim e006
Format: digital
release date digital: 14 dec. 2010

>>> Press Sheet (PDF)

Paradoxes gear down all along Baldino's latest release, a three tracks EP entitled "Get Off The Pot" which delivers an extended vision of the Swiss DJ bright creativity.

Plentiful minimalism, desynchronized redundancies, attenuated crescendos. The evidences and their opposites meet and confront themselves through Baldino's radiant influence, as the young talented musician signs, with "Get Off The Pot", its third release for the Slim Records label. Gliding with consumed skills in-between a fragile equilibrium and a subtle instability, the prolific DJ imprints his indelible brand on this contrasted, resolutely disharmonic triptych, where the rhythm's syncopated instability combines with the sonorities hypnotic acidity to compose a contrasting and yet curiously homogeneous EP. A genuine electronic paradox, where the odd turmoil of an astounding hallucinatory dream, the attractive ambiguity of a dissonant siren scream and the synthetic fulminations of a futuristic tribal dance audaciously intermingle. Three creative fantasies for a superbly inventive trilogy, which spreads all around the full potentialities of an innovating and definitively gifted artist.

To discover.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
buy release
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beatport.com
Junodownload.com

Some feedbacks
Anderson Noise (Noise Music) Good stuff

AndrÈ (Electron Festival) Mr Siren = rave alert

Alen Milivojevic Mr Siren is nice

Luke Solomon YES jammin