[Hello? Repeat 003] Bruno Pronsato

- wax
PinkPhanter
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[Hello? Repeat 003] Bruno Pronsato

Post by PinkPhanter »

One thing that is already a fact about new label on the block HELLO REPEAT is that they’re not playing it safe by catering standard clubfare to the latest trend but are rather determined to kick electronic sounds decidedly back to the future. and what better way to typify this agenda is there than to get BRUNO PRONSATO on board who got bored with playing in a rock band and started to dabble with electronics several years ago cause he wanted to commit to an art form that is always moving forward. in 2005 finally Seattle based Bruno established himself as a true renovator of techno music with seminal releases on Orac, PhilPot, Milno Modern or Musique Risquée, proving that there are still enough fresh rhythmical twists possible even in a 4/4 pattern and that his infinite soundpalette goes far beyond the scope of typical formalistic minimal stuff. “wade in the water, children” will drive your circulation right up and get your juices flowing like the classic Kneipp cure with it’s bassline getting bend and strangled in every extreme direction plus a duet of spoken voices meandering in between the quirky wigglin beats and blurring your perception between the track and what is going on around you on the floor: ” was that the girl dancing next to me whispering in my ear"? “the river” overflows with good old funk in a brand new space robe: freaky bleeps hopping like made all over a handclapping boogie beat and again more voice tatters playing tricks on your mind. Remixed by exciting new argentinian producer FRANCO CINELLI on the flip “the river” is swollen to raging, glooming torrent that sweeps everything along with rampant force.

http://www.wordandsound.net/article/39616

My God!!!, this is incredible!!!; Bruno Always shake it my heart (:
go go go go go go go go ::..
RussC
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by RussC »

nice, wish samples were available tho....
myu
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by myu »

RussC wrote:nice, wish samples were available tho....
...samples are coming soon :lol:. It's really funny that this release is posted allready, because the official release date is in the middle of march. Anyway, this record will drive you crazy :twisted:. I promise!!!
butane
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by butane »

wicked stuff by Bruno and Franco!

they're sooooo dreamy!
Mirza
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Mirza »

As usual, Pronsato Rock's :twisted:
Last edited by Mirza on Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bruno Pronsato
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Bruno Pronsato »

Hi MNML -- yeah, I guess it is a bit early for announcing this record. But it's done - so why not?

Since it's out here already....

In addition to the 12", we're doing a couple of free downloads as well. The downloads are remixes from Jorge Savoretti (aka George S.) & Sr. Replicante. Should either be on the Hello? Repeat site or the Bruno site...I'm really looking forward to this one...

As always, Everyone, thanks for the support!
BP
Jose Cabrera
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Jose Cabrera »

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO

The unicorn and the argentino para las nenitas!!!!!!!!!!!
no?

Besos!
acidman
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by acidman »

Respect 8)