Sennheiser HD25 issue

- open
:regi
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Sennheiser HD25 issue

Post by :regi »

hi everybody!i got my sennheiser hd25 today and i'm totally amazed by the lightness and sound quality..anyway i have a small problem.

i come from a pair of sony v700 wich had, like most of the headphones, the cable on the left cup...on the sennheiser hd25 the cable is on the right cup, wich is not tiltable like the left one (thumb down), i wonder why!

i usually listen outside with my right ear (using the mixer mode on "split"and cueing on the left one) so i decided to switch the right and the left cups so now i can tilt the right one for easily listen outside..it's just matter of habit i know but i wanted to swap them..anybody of you noticed this fact?
soapz
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by soapz »

ahh this explains why Im the only person I know that always switches so the cable is on my right here.. I learned to mix with the sennheiser hd25s!!
:regi
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by :regi »

don't know what mixer do you have but if i select the "split cue" i hear the cue on the left...so i learned to mix in the years cueing with the left ear..and the right cup on the sennheiser can't tilt!actually my edit works pretty well:)