[EXM024] Fergie - Eye of Storm & Maktub Remixes (out now

- only
henry
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

[EXM024] Fergie - Eye of Storm & Maktub Remixes (out now

Post by henry »

2 of Fergie's biggest tracks from 2009 make a welcome return with 3 massive reworks from Mr Henry Von, Spektre and Electric Rescue....

The original Eye Of Storm / Maktub release last summer picked up incomparable support, Maktub in particular was found in Richie Hawtin’s Essential Mix live from the Exit Festival as well as his sets throughout the summer whilst Carl Cox featured it on both of his compilation albums that year. Not forgetting heavy duty support from Dubfire, Gregor Tresher, Umek and Phil Kieran amongst many others.

For one of the biggest Excentric Muzik releases to date the only conceivable option was to bring in 2 of the label's favourites for the sizeable task of remix duties, with Mr Henry Von and Spektre lining up alongside a debut on the label for Electric Rescue...

Tracklist

1. Eye Of Maktub (Mr Henry Von's Double Remix)
2. Maktub (Spektre's Respekt Remix)
3. Eye Of Storm (Electric Rescue Remix)

DJ Reactions

Luciano: "Mr Henry Von's Double Remix - good tune will play."
Marco Carola: "Mr Henry Von's Double Remix - nice track..."
John Digweed: "Good stuff."
Dubfire: "Thanks for the cool tracks :-)"
Gregor Tresher: "Yes, excellent Techno Mixes, my favs are the ones by Mr Henry Von and Antoine, full support for Mr. Fergie and the Excentric camp of course!"
Stephan Bodzin: "Actually all 3 mixes are very good. Like the Henry Von mix most. grooving, kicking tune!! Full support for the whole package."
Orde Meikle (Slam): "Big room stuff - sounding large."
Stuart McMillan (Slam): "The Spektre mix works best for me."
D-Nox: "Henry Von's remix is the one for me. Nice percussive version ... I like."
Joey Beltram: "Mr Henry Von's Double Remix - Good stuff. Will support."
Tom Findlay (Groove Armada): "Liking the Henry Von mix."
Hernan Cattaneo: "Very good pack will play."
Stacey Pullen: "Mr Henry Von's Double Remix - yes."
Joseph Capriati: "Henry Von's remix is my favourite! Another bomb by MR FERGIE :)"
John Selway: "Quality bangers."
Paolo Mojo: "Henry Von Eye Of Maktub has a funky feel to it I like...will try. thanks :)"
Ivan Smagghe: "May play the ER rx."
Misstress Barbara: "Another massive release from Excentric/ Rekluse crew. Love all the tracks on here! Full support."
Kaiserdisco: "Great groove from Mr Henry! Eye of storm remix is nice but can´t beat the fanastic original!"
Flavio Diaz: "Mr Henry Von's rmx is awesome!! thanks! F"
Marco Bailey: "Full support!"
Psycatron: "Every mix is killer."
Anderson Noise: "Support!!!"
Nick Warren: "Awesone mixes, Henry on the money."
Dave Seaman: "Spektre remix sounds solid!"
Jon Gurd: "Henry Von remix for me, cracking!"
Tim Richards: "Mr Von brings the good again! Already played on my radio show and will continue to support in the clubs and on the airwaves. BAM :)"
Simon Stokes: "Really liking all of the remixes in this pack - my personal favourite is the Electric Rescue mix - I'll be hammering this one!"

Available now from Beatport
Also out this week...

Facebook || Myspace|| Soundcloud|| Youtube