what did you do for nye?

- open
accdntly
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

what did you do for nye?

Post by accdntly »

im sure most of us had a crazy time. what did you do?
i went to new york with my ex-girlfriend and a few other friends which was nice because they provided a nice buffer. we brought up tons of alcohol but didnt drink that much before going out. i saw dan bell and ate mushrooms, mdma, some speedy e later on that someone gave me and a line of coke that someone gave me. i drank a lot and even found myself buying a redbull, and bottle of water and a beer at one time. they all seemed of equal importance. dan bell was sick, plaslaiko was better. we danced util 10 am. my ex-girlfriend was fucked up too and kept asking every asian girl if she was this girl we met last year. that was kindof annoying. i drank more beer later that day and ate half a bagel. oh and i gave a friend who swore off drugs like 4-5 years ago some mushrooms and ecstacy. she said they were for her " sore back" haha i said "bullshit. just take them and have fun".
dncn
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dncn »

i got fucking toasted and then played a gig on new years day, then got home and felt like id dreamt it. winner.
Ryszard Blvck
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Ryszard Blvck »

i sat playing pictionary with my over excited family untill about 12:30....then i got sick of it and went to bed. loser.

:(
whatever
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by whatever »

i went to a nye party with my dearest friends...and we drank a lot :lol: and just have usual fun together....there was no minimalistic party in my town for nye ... :x
gillsans
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: what did you do for nye?

Post by gillsans »

accdntly wrote: i drank a lot and even found myself buying a redbull, and bottle of water and a beer at one time. they all seemed of equal importance.
Thats just awesome - I love when I get to the point where everything seems rational. Your night sounds really fun.

I chilled at home with my wife awaiting the arrival of our baby. Not quite the same trouble making we used to get up to but we had fun. We are still waiting - its windy so the stork is a bit delayed.
Keepin' the beats deep in the groove bunker
Conradaroma
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Conradaroma »

I went to a party at a friends house. I DJed my first ever set for other people. Being the noobie of course, I got to play the amazingly quiet 8:30-10:00 set, and I think some people might have shown up for the end of it. It was great fun though, as my mixing was alright for me and the two supportive friends who were there listening.

after my set, I got to enjoy the rest of the party. yeehah!

I think I got back on the decks for a few Drum and Bass mixes at about 5 in the morning, and that surprisingly went decent as well.
Teleportation Now!
kexie
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by kexie »

Ryszard Blvck wrote:i sat playing pictionary with my over excited family
yeah, my roommates did that too...and played some ecological no-yes test, hihih. while i was out paaaartyn! it was not the best ny celebration but i can't complain. too much of everything thow :wink:
snauzberries taste just like snauzberries
www.myspace.com/kexieq
fromkaraoketostardom
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by fromkaraoketostardom »

I spent the night with a few close friends at a friend's flat, most of them techno heads, some of them good djs, so it was fun. Then went to a Circus Company After @ le triptyque, good music, approximate djing (cannot blame them, i think they were as wasted as i was). Went out of the club at 12:00 (am), went home & tried to sleep (no way), never put so much in my lil nose (& in my throat), not used to it. to sum it up : great night & morning, great start for 2006.