Length: 7min50sek
Size: Stream
Link: 

For a nice chill'en Weekend with friends!!! :D
tatsama
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by tatsama »

hi..just had a listen..its nice..it gets a lil repetitive though ya know..maybe a coupla more elements just to break my concentration from the drums/bass and fx....not too sure about the lead synth at 5:13 min man..sounds very cheesy.. and outta place with the rest of the track.
sanmal
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by sanmal »

gonna listen to this in my school's studio. Let's see how it bangs out of a big genelec system. :)

First of all the kick could use some EQ. Sounds a bit boxxy, cutting at around 150-170 might open it up a bit. Sounds are well balanced otherwise. Don't like the little chord that comes in at around 2 mins. Souns very cheap. Reverb might help, but I'd just switch it to something else.

Ahaa. I have that chord sample somewhere too that comes in around 3 mins. Could have been used a bit more creatively in my opinion.

The tb303 type sound that comes in after the drop is too loud and sounds cheap.

Overall kind of a boring track tbh. Needs more deep flowing sounds. More swimming in reverb. Some nice bass in there at parts but nothing to keep me interested for the whole trip.

my 2 cents.
Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music.
- Marcus Brigstocke