C.L.I.Mate - Drones my credit with something else EP

- only
climate
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

C.L.I.Mate - Drones my credit with something else EP

Post by climate »

C.L.I.Mate (Collaborative of Liberated individuals) is a relatively new name out there with little publicity and no backing. Drawn from the western suburbs of Melbourne, C.L.I.Mate fostered a concept that stayed dormant up until around 3 years ago, when Ben (aka Nengisuls) moved to Canberra, following a 2 year stay in Brisbane. Attending his first DOOF in the forests around Canberra, Ben was introduced to some pretty inspirational people. From these new friendships came the inspiration to push the C.L.I.Mate philosophy further. This philosophy centres around working together for mutual benefit and education. The future is unknown but the here and now tells us to keep going and produce that music that makes us move.

This release is the first of many to come in the next few months, and includes music by Nengisuls with invaluable input from fellow musicians in Canberra, and even a vocal from his step brother recorded some 10 years ago. Some tracks are techno driven, while others closer to psy and even an ambient psychedelic track with flute and guitars over the top. With a full purchase of the 5 track EP from Bandcamp, listeners even get an extra hidden track, and a couple of photos for a 5 bucks. Check it out and have a listen.

01 Nengisuls - Debit and Credit
02 C.L.I.Mate - Drone your life away
03 Nengisuls with Maloroqui - Stuck it up v8 recorded
04 Nengisuls - Intro to the song name
05 Nengisuls - Is 7 heaven
+1

Available from http://cli-mate.bandcamp.com

CHECK IT OUT NOW - AND ENJOY

Connect with C.L.I.Mate at any of our sites:
@MySpace
@Bandcamp
@Facebook