Insane neighbours

- open
adam
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Insane neighbours

Post by adam »

Hi there.
For a long time, i've had the worst neighbour in the universe. Incredibly annoying, strange and definitely insane. In fact, so much so, that I started a website about him called "Insane Neighbour". It was to be a daily cartoon depicting actual things he's said or done because every day he would be the subject of new and hilarious stories that i'd tell my friends and family for weeks to come. However, I hadn't had time to do anything with it.

Now friends, after putting up with him for ages, I've caught wind that he's (ironically enough) grown "sick" of ME and those that live here with me. I'd tell you stories about him but instead i've decided to do something else as a celebration.

Insane Neighbour will live once again. Why am I telling you this?
I want your insane neighbour stories. Nothing bogus, has to be real. And heck, if you think you can draw a simple character (believeable one that can be easily replicated), i'd love to see it. Insane Neighbour can/will be a weekly cartoon or something to that effect. A quite entertaining one at that. PM or email me if you want to get involved.

Thanks!

OLD ass website: insaneneighbour.com (updating/taking it down soon)
Marcus Stork
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Marcus Stork »

I have a hardrock mothefucker living in the appartment over mine. He is having parties with his longhaired rocker friends on very strange hours. I can wake up on a monday morning at 04:00 hearing them jumping and screaming to death metal. He realy makes me annoyed and some day i will fill his the postbox in his door with concrete!
skept
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by skept »

my neighbor is not strange she is just an evil hater of loud techno music who has conservative bumper stickers on her SUV. she does not have any stickers on her other two cars that crowd up the parking lot of my apartment building. why one person needs three automobiles one of which is an suv i will never know. so she complained to my land lord that i play my music too loud all day (despite the fact that i work 9-5 and am not home all day). so my landlords called and threatened me which is actually cool because i have a great recording of my landlords telling me i play music too loud and i can get kicked out for having parties (i have never had more than 4 people in my apartment at once. i hate parties when i am the host). so the recording makes for great sampling or mix tape material because she sounds like a facist dictator on it yelling at me for playing music too loud and partying (green velvet anyone?)... and she has a large tackey looking fake diamond in her suv so not only is she a techno hater, an suv driver and a bush voter she also supports the bloody diamond industry.
prenzlauer
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by prenzlauer »

I live next door to the drunk janitor who most weekends, end up barfing the morning away, loud enough for me to hear it very clearly. Still, he complains that we play to loud music in the day, probably because he has massive headaches. I hate him.
adam
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by adam »

I've concluded so far, that almost all neighbours are drunks.

and at least 50% of them have long greasy hair.

Anyone got like super WEIRD neighbours? One's that are weird AND bug you in a confrontational way?
fader
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by fader »

my neighbours are gay. they fight all the time and make lot's of noise. they STILL listen to celine dion - my heart will go on at least once a week. or a medley of YMCA, 'i feel love' and 'hot stuff'. if i'd fight so often with my partner i had left/kicked her out years ago. i hope one day the one kills the other or some day it will be me killing them in a very very bloody way.

on the other hand, since they make so much noise themselves, not one time in more than 4 years they came complain about me mixing during the week at 3am :mrgreen: