Too much music?

- open
gillsans
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Too much music?

Post by gillsans »

Do you think you can listen to too much music?

And how much is enough?

Thoughts?
Keepin' the beats deep in the groove bunker
thomasjaldemark
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thomasjaldemark »

no. but there is too much music released :) but thats another question.

i never get enough of music, have it on all the time. only when i get a headache or going to sleep i turn it off. i ned tha steady rhythm
'gameover'
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by 'gameover' »

you might get bored of the same music all the time... don't you think? :roll:
thomasjaldemark
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thomasjaldemark »

thats why you play different music.... :roll:
kexie
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by kexie »

well...now i don't but when i worked on the radio i used to listen to too much music, too many records on the same day, too many styles. it made me sad sometimes :(
now it's ok...i'm again in that period when i listen to one album for days and letting the artists get under my skin... :)
snauzberries taste just like snauzberries
www.myspace.com/kexieq
Dopplereffekt
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Dopplereffekt »

Music is never boring. If i get boring listening music actively; I put it on the background and do something else.
mayzee
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by mayzee »

I don't think you can listen to too much... its good to vary it a bit though... thats one thing i miss about not having a PC at home... most of the music I buy is electronic, and sometimes I fancy listening to something else... but the range of non electronic stuff I have is a bit sparse..

Radio 3 here in the UK is quite good though, they have a fair bit of opera and the like on it, but they also have some really different/world music... which is good, though it does make me wish i had a PC again, as some of it would be great to sample out...
Rich
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rich »

I think the only time I´ve ever had too much music was about 2 years ago when I was first listening to minimal. I was really excited by these new sounds (new to me at least!) so I was hunting loads of forums for live sets and downloading practically everything I found. Result? I had a huge amount of mixes that I barely knew, which I had listened to once, then never again, because I had already downloaded another 5 new sets to listen to. Now I´m much more selective, instead of 4 mixes per day I download maybe 3 per week. Just means I know the music better, and I enjoy it more.