[MMU001]-Euterke-Fragments Oniriques EP-(W/Mateo Murphy rmx)

- wax
alexis bowles
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[MMU001]-Euterke-Fragments Oniriques EP-(W/Mateo Murphy rmx)

Post by alexis bowles »

First Ep of a new Label coming up in Montreal, Canada. In co-production with Avionix Recordings, this release is a very special one; it was made in great Honor of a very talented dj-vj-producer that left us exactly one year ago. The Label, (is own) was about to go online when a terrible accident happened to him. Euterke has left behind him two excellent dubby/IDM tracks. With both of these we can easily relate to a travel into space with out leaving is human sense. Has always expect the unexpected from him.
Alongside there’s also remixes from the others Label owners such has Alexis Bowles, with is more micro house approach. Who just wanted to bring Euterke sounds to the dance floor and have them on a lifetime run. Laforge Phantom Power cut is a powerful and emotional way of seeing Euterke work and last but not least a superb mix that was made by one of the techno master of Montreal Mateo Murphy who bring to us a very effective linear-hypnotic track that will make all dance floors go crazy. Expect also three more remix on the digital release from Montreal based producers: Jan Pienkowski, Maxime Miville & LeRobot. Monsieur Musique has a lot of surprises for you in the upcoming season, Expect diversity, happiness, bouncing beats and the unexpected!

Label : Monsieur Musique
Release date:
Vinyl : 29 of June 2009

Artist : Euterke
Remixes : Alexis Bowles, Laforge & Mateo Murphy

Track Listing:
A1 – Fragments Oniriques (Original Mix)
A2 – Alise (Original Mix)
A3 – Fragments Oniriques (Alexis Bowles Remix)
B1 – Fragments Oniriques (Mateo Murphy Remix)
B2 – Fragments Oniriques (Laforge Phantom Power Remix)[/img]
It'S not just a model or a sound, but a way of living.
ostrich
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ostrich »

samples?
alexis bowles
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by alexis bowles »

Tracks on Myspace of Monsieur Musique :

Myspace

Pre-sales here :

deejay.de djshop.de

A.
bum-tak
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by bum-tak »

not so sure about the remixes.....but i still like the original tracks as when they first came out on avionix records!!

i thought i read something about postmortem releases of his unreleased stuff, anyone who knows more or can confirm?

*edit" speaking of avionix......last release came out 2 years ago, so did they quit or are they just taking a breaK?
very bomb ep congrats @ all
alexis bowles
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by alexis bowles »

This Ep was made in co-production with Avionix Recordings & Monsieur Musique (Euterke label). It's essentially made to have is tracks on vinyl in his memory. For the unreleased tracks im not sure if they have some (Avionix)...
Patrick and I worked together to put this up.

ciao

a.
AVX23
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by AVX23 »

Nice one Alexis !!!!!

This release has been something I've wanted to see for a very long time !!

Deepest respect for your dedication in getting this release out.

AVXR has been temporarily suspended for a number of reasons, however the core team still remain very active on other projects.

In the meantime - we wish monsieur musique all the best of success for the future and thank them again for getting this release out, it marks the beginning of a great new label.

Fragments and Alise are 2 very special and unique pieces of music and the remixes fit hand in hand with the sort of sound Francois used to play in Deejay sets.

A very fitting tribute to a man who is still very sorely missed, but who's music has been a massive inspiration to myself and a number of others.

Heavy rotation on this slab of delicious vinyl :)
sven laux
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by sven laux »

Full Support! :)