[Siteholder 11] Tyrone - Touch Sensitive EP

- wax
Brian Ffar
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

[Siteholder 11] Tyrone - Touch Sensitive EP

Post by Brian Ffar »

SITEHOLDER RECORDS
Siteholder Records is the brainchild of Chicago natives Billy Dalesandro, Brian Ffar, and Daniel Mnookin. Residing in the city that gave house music its name, Siteholder strives to combine the various elements of modern techno with the jackin’ rhythms that put their hometown on the electronic music map. Siteholder releases command you to get out of your chair, charge the dance floor, and get down to some serious beats.

Artist: Tyrone
Title: Touch Sensitive EP
Format: 12” Vinyl | Digital
Cat. No.: SH011
Release Date: OUT NOW ON VINYL | Beatport on Friday, March 27, 2009

————— Tracks ——–——

A1 Touch Sensitive
B1 She's My Pink Panther
** Dia De Los Angeles (Digital Exclusive)

Touch Sensitive
It had been a little while since we at the Siteholder HQ in Chicago had heard any new material from Tyrone. Figuring he was off indulging in his vices, we expected to get a phone call when bail money was needed for his most recent arrest. Then one cold winter afternoon a mysterious package showed up in our mailbox with an attached
post-it note stating, “Call me when you’re ready to get serious.”

Inside was a CD, and it didn’t take more than a single listen before we were on the phone, contacting all of the lo cal bars, clubs, and strip joints, trying to track down this lover of excess. After intense negotiations that came to include fur coats, prostitutes, and gambling allowances, the Touch Sensitive EP was hatched.

“Touch you here and there, touch your body everywhere.”

So begins the sexy A-side “Touch Sensitive,” a production that just as likely could have been laid down in a brothel as a music studio. Orgasmic undertones make sweet love to sleazy synths, allowing the signature Tyrone sound to dry hump the world’s very best club systems around the globe.

“She’s My Pink Panther” occupies the B-side, engulfing clubbers in a web of filth. After hearing the razor sharp synths co-mingle in a ménage-a-trios of bass, hits, and kicks, we’d love to meet this “pink panther” – until realizing there are probably at least 10 or 15 in this playboy’s life.

Digital exclusive “Dia De Los Angeles” is a techno blizzard. Subtle, layered technique builds and builds – climaxing, releasing, and then doing it all over again. Tyrone’s personal life might raise some eyebrows, but based upon these three new gems, it’s hard to deny his emerging production talent.
thomasjaldemark
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thomasjaldemark »

touch sensitive is so fucking banging!!
michielwijnen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by michielwijnen »

indeed,

nice tracks :)
upekah
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by upekah »

touch sensitive = wow
plaster wrote:you can't be a leader if are a follower.
Dantron
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Tyrone - Touch Sensitive EP [SH011]

Post by Dantron »

Tyrone – Touch Sensitive EP (SH011) FEEDBACK:

Acid Circus (Droid Behavior / Droid Recordings) – “Good solid low-end here, some quirky bass lines sure to shake some asses. Will be dropping the two official cuts for sure.”

Andrew Grant (Barraca Music / Circoloco) – “‘She's My Pink Panther’ is hot to trot...love the bass!!! Keep up the good work. ‘Dia de Los Angeles’ is also a nice lil’ number. Love that dreamy, yet groovy vibe...let it ride.”

Apoll (Neopren / Tongue) – “‘She's My Pink Panther’ is really great. I love whole production. Fresh, inventive and groovy like hell. Love it!”

Butane (Alphahouse / Crosstown Rebels) – “Full support! What does that mean anyway? People who say that regarding promos get on my fucking nerves. Tyrone rocks. Full support bitches! Let's see how many people on this promo reaction list say it. Name and shame suckers. Then I can have an Internet battle with them. Dance off. Bring it.” Charted at #5

Chris Carrier (Adult Only / Robsoul Recordings) – “‘Touch Sensitive’ is dope.”

Chris Fortier (Fade / 40oz. / EQ Grey) – “‘Touch Sensitive’ is cool. ‘Dia De Los Angeles’ is good too.”

Dan Ghenacia (Freak n’Chic) – “Hey guys, where is the after party? I really like this project, will play it at the late hours.”

Danny Tenaglia (DTourism.com / Tommy Boy) – “Thank you!”

Dario Zenker (Telegraph / Vakant / Ware) – “I love the baseline from ‘Touch Sensitive.’ ‘Dia De Los Angeles’ is nice too.”

Dave Martin (Immigrant / Technique) – “Liking ‘She's My Pink Panther’ and ‘Dia De Los Angeles.’ Nice stuff, thanks!”

Eddie Richards (Fabric / Plastic City) – “Thanks for this.”

JNX (Alphahouse) – “Solid, as usual. Love this label. Keep it coming. Support of the full variety.”

John Spring (Crosstown Rebels / Sub Static) – “Like the A1- ‘Touch Sensitive’ - bounces like hell and as we know it from Tyrone. Nice one.”

Konrad Black (Panorama Bar / Wagon Repair) – “Bomb release!”

Mark Henning (Cynosure / Einmaleins Musik / Soma / Trapez) – “Really nice groovers - A1 is my favorite - no wait - the digital exclusive is : ) Will play out this weekend!” Charted at #4

Martin Abrahamsson of Donk Boys (Frankie Rec. / Trapez) – “Wicked as always...Siteholder simply is one of my favorite labels. Keep up the good work guys!” Charted at #5

Nicolas Duvoisin (Musique Unique Rec. / We Are Records) – “Yes! I will play these tracks for sure!!!”

Nikola Baytala (Kontrol / Robsoul) – “‘Dia De Los Angeles’ has got the groove for the late night crowd.”

Oscar G. (Space Miami) – “I fucking love the Tyrone – ‘Touch Sensitive’ track…dopeness!”

Paco Osuna (Drumcode / M_nus / Plus8) – “I like the EP!”

Patrick Bateman (Connect Four / Tic Tac Toe) – “I like the A-side and digital exclusive! Good stuff!”

Rozzo of Mountain People (Mountain People / Trackdown Records) – “Yeah, will play for sure!”

Sascha Krohn (Dreielf Recordings / Kiddaz.fm) – “Wow, what cool tracks! Full support for A1+B1.” Charted at #2

Sean O’Neal a.k.a. Someone Else (Foundsound / Microcosm / Tuning Spork) – “Another cool release from one of my favorite record labels!”

Thomas Jaldemark of Donk Boys (Frankie Rec. / Trapez) – “Another jackin’ Siteholder release! A-side is my favorite.” Charted at #5

Tyler Stadius (Fabric) – “These are killers. Love the anticipation for the beat in ‘She's My Pink Panther’...but all three are great.”

Xpansul (Discos De Lata / Plus 8 / Trapez) – “‘Dia De Los Angeles’ is really cool. Will play for sure!”
JNX
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: Tyrone - Touch Sensitive EP [SH011]

Post by JNX »

Dantron wrote:
Butane (Alphahouse / Crosstown Rebels) – “Full support! What does that mean anyway? People who say that regarding promos get on my fcking nerves. Tyrone rocks. Full support bitches! Let's see how many people on this promo reaction list say it. Name and shame suckers. Then I can have an Internet battle with them. Dance off. Bring it.” Charted at #5

JNX (Alphahouse) Support of the full variety.”
Close enough. It's ON sucker!!! :lol:
Timur Litvinov
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Timur Litvinov »

already in my bag :-)