get perlonized

- open
grace anxiety
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

get perlonized

Post by grace anxiety »

are they on the first week of every month in berghain. i want to go to one but dont wanna book the wrong week?
Atheory
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Atheory »

luke78
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by luke78 »

I'd also have a backup club planed in case the doorman doesnt like your face!

He didnt like mine :(
grace anxiety
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by grace anxiety »

ive only been once but got on the guestlist. but yeah thats what im worried about as it will be more than likely me and two friends going who are males. maybe should try and entice a girl to go. or maybe i should say im irish as i hear the bouncers aint fond of the english folk?

looking at this list on the right it looks like they are the first friday of every month http://www.residentadvisor.net/club-detail.aspx?id=5031
hotpace
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hotpace »

I'm English and I've got in every time I've tried. I just try not to talk to them and luckily I'm half Maltese so don't look like your 100% English.
antonio_pt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by antonio_pt »

grace anxiety wrote:ive only been once but got on the guestlist. but yeah thats what im worried about as it will be more than likely me and two friends going who are males. maybe should try and entice a girl to go. or maybe i should say im irish as i hear the bouncers aint fond of the english folk?

looking at this list on the right it looks like they are the first friday of every month http://www.residentadvisor.net/club-detail.aspx?id=5031
don't go in groups with more than 3 people. alone is better @ the berghain door too. anyway, three males shouldn't be a problem there, just don't make a big fuss while in the queue. and yes, perlon nights are always on the first friday of every month.
luke78
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by luke78 »

We went in a mixed group of 2 guys 2 girls. Got up to the door without talking and the bouncer asked me a question in German. I looked a bit puzzled and he said "This club is not for you, goodnight." and that was that.

I'm not sure if I would try and get back in when I go back to Berlin as I didn't really think that the door policy is in the spirit of Techno. I'm all for keeping massive parties of roudy guys out, but to just seemingly turn people away at random or because they don't look a certain way is not somewhere I'd like to party.
Alex M
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Alex M »

luke78 wrote:We went in a mixed group of 2 guys 2 girls. Got up to the door without talking and the bouncer asked me a question in German. I looked a bit puzzled and he said "This club is not for you, goodnight." and that was that.
Same happened to me and some friends (3)....
Racial discrimination?? :?