[top-40.org | TOP00] - Final compilation

- free art
mayhnaus
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[top-40.org | TOP00] - Final compilation

Post by mayhnaus »

We were waiting for this moment for a long time. Almost four years, forty releases, more than 28 hours of weird music. And now we're standing at the terminal point. You're about to witness the finishing of our catalog countdown. Welcome TOP00 release. The final compilation.

Final compilation

Follow the link, and you'll have a full story. 18 wonderful songs from outstanding artists — old-timers, newcomers and some never-heard-before stuff too. Alexei Borisov, Jeffrey Surak, Metro_NM, Daniel Maze, Michael Hartman, Dave Zeal, F.S.B., TV Pow, AkkordIon, Fitz Ellarald, Gultskra Artikler, The Libarians, DJ Nikto and many others. High-quality mp3 (256 kbps), fast download. The whole pack in one archive (zip), separate tracks, streaming in your browser. All the possibilities!

You may wonder — ok, and what's next? Is it the end of the story? For as long as you need our music, we're not gonna stop. We already have a lot of wonderful material we can't wait to share with you! This year will bring a new story, new decorations, new surprises and of course tons of new music. Stay with us.
we can't stop the music
K0$+3k
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by K0$+3k »

First was Musica Excentrica,than Fragment Music now you guys?What da hell it's happen in the russian scene???
mayhnaus
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by mayhnaus »

K0$+3k wrote:First was Musica Excentrica,than Fragment Music now you guys?What da hell it's happen in the russian scene???
Hey, come on! This is not the end, of course.

"For as long as you need our music, we're not gonna stop. We already have a lot of wonderful material we can't wait to share with you! Upcoming year will bring a new story, new decorations, new surprises and of course tons of new music. Stay with us."

And that's true. We'll continue to work. It's only the final of our catalog. It was a kind of showcase itself (the countdown), and now it's time for some new things to happen. So, stay tuned.

Do you like the album itself?
we can't stop the music
K0$+3k
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by K0$+3k »

mayhnaus wrote:
K0$+3k wrote:First was Musica Excentrica,than Fragment Music now you guys?What da hell it's happen in the russian scene???
Hey, come on! This is not the end, of course.

"For as long as you need our music, we're not gonna stop. We already have a lot of wonderful material we can't wait to share with you! Upcoming year will bring a new story, new decorations, new surprises and of course tons of new music. Stay with us."

And that's true. We'll continue to work. It's only the final of our catalog. It was a kind of showcase itself (the countdown), and now it's time for some new things to happen. So, stay tuned.

Do you like the album itself?
Thank god:).

No,yesterday've downloaded album,and I had no time for listen,will do this for a moment.Gultskra Artikler bodes well for sure;)
K0$+3k
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by K0$+3k »

Yup i was't mislead.This is a great compilation.
Track made by Daniel Maze is just gorgeous!
My congratulations.I count on the continuation in the near future.
Cheerio
Daniel_Schneider
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Daniel_Schneider »

I love Top40 Stuff!

Especially the last track is great to chill or to play with non harmony beats.

Check out also Quiet Zone : http://www.quietzone.in/ , good music.
Secret Faction
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Secret Faction »

Bizzare and beautiful trip.