Richie Hawtin @ Cocoon invites m_nus @Amnesia Ibiza 22.09.08

- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

Vito
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Hawtin

Post by Vito »

Downloadin now shud be awesome!!!!!Thanks for the link!!!!
Beethovan acknowledged the visionary qualities of his music,saying those who understand it are freed from the miseries which others drag around with them....
rooney23
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Hawtin

Post by rooney23 »

xntrkeverything
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by xntrkeverything »

Awesome stuff
stevësto
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by stevësto »

this is sooooo much better than his ibiza voice podcast. this is the best set from him in a long time. someone has to agree with me on this. i mean come on, how can anyone enjoy the ibiza voice podcast after listening to this set?
chrisdisco
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by chrisdisco »

stevësto wrote:this is sooooo much better than his ibiza voice podcast. this is the best set from him in a long time. someone has to agree with me on this. i mean come on, how can anyone enjoy the ibiza voice podcast after listening to this set?
ok, i'm scared. but i'll give him one last try after this comment. fingers crossed it doesnt suck like everything else he has touched in 08.
stevësto
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by stevësto »

chrisdisco wrote:
stevësto wrote:this is sooooo much better than his ibiza voice podcast. this is the best set from him in a long time. someone has to agree with me on this. i mean come on, how can anyone enjoy the ibiza voice podcast after listening to this set?
ok, i'm scared. but i'll give him one last try after this comment. fingers crossed it doesnt suck like everything else he has touched in 08.
i know how you feel. if you liked his kspace sessions radio set, you'll like this one too.
Nordin
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Nordin »

how do i extract/open the file? its not an mp3 or any other recognizable audio file for me...