so obama won....

- open
thomasjaldemark
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

so obama won....

Post by thomasjaldemark »

okay. im like 40 minutes to early to say that he's the winner but i'll take chance! this is for certain a really big event.

what do you think will be the difference for YOU? (or for the world)? how do you feel like an american? how do you think it will change music/culture wise?
will it get better or is it just another idiot? is PR/media deciding too much about politics? is really THAT fantastic that is a "black" person getting president? shouldnt it be a woman instead (12,8% is black in usa, 50,7% is woman...) ?

(no, i dont hate blacks, i dont hate womans. i dont hate americans.)
but please discuss! especially about what you think the difference that could be culture/music wise!)

will restrictions/politics/music/... get better? can you change it? how is it actually in america? (im curious!) club life? will it change?
apanell
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by apanell »

yupppiii !!!

:D :D :D :D :D
thomasjaldemark
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

apanell wrote:yupppiii !!!

:D :D :D :D :D
why yipiii?? its maybe eve worse.. we dont know for sure. please explain why your're so positive about the change!!!
pre-amp tango
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pre-amp tango »

just watched the news on tv and couldn't believe my eyes when i saw that there are heaps of people celebrating in the streets like on new years eve.
i think it's stunning to see that he's treated like a pop star...
sLz
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sLz »

I'm so happy!! :D
thomasjaldemark
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

pre-amp tango wrote:just watched the news on tv and couldn't believe my eyes when i saw that there are heaps of people celebrating in the streets like on new years eve.

i think it's stunning to see that he's treated like a pop star...
SO. what do you whink
thomasjaldemark
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

VOTE GARFEILF
nospin
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: so obama won....

Post by nospin »

thomasjaldemark wrote: what do you think will be the difference for YOU? (or for the world)? how do you feel like an american? how do you think it will change music/culture wise?
will it get better or is it just another idiot? is PR/media deciding too much about politics? is really THAT fantastic that is a "black" person getting president? shouldnt it be a woman instead (12,8% is black in usa, 50,7% is woman...) ?

(no, i dont hate blacks, i dont hate womans. i dont hate americans.)
but please discuss! especially about what you think the difference that could be culture/music wise!)

will restrictions/politics/music/... get better? can you change it? how is it actually in america? (im curious!) club life? will it change?
the fact that he's black has fairly little to do with it for most people, as it should. the excitement comes from what he says he believes...(whether that turns out to be how he governs can only be told in time).

american politics is a very weird thing, and when a candidate actually says he wants to work together to solve some of the countrys and worlds problems, without vilifying everyone that disagrees... its hard not to get excited. most candidates win with the divisive strategy, not unity

there is a million things wrong with our political system, but this was an important and clear choice. i just hope americans dont follow anyone blindly and dont forget there are still a lot of problems that need to be fixed.

i voted for him and have faith he'll make fair choices, and will listen to the public when they disagree