Recreate this effect in the voice (Ambivalent)

- ask away
balente
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Recreate this effect in the voice (Ambivalent)

Post by balente »

I want recreate that strange effect on the voice used by Ambivalent in" R u Ok" , in particulary in the kasper remix.
Anyone know as manipulate the voice recreating this sound?

:)
Atheory
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Atheory »

might as well just get this out of the way.

person a: why do you want to sound like ambivilant?

person b)you should make your own sounds its more rewarding.

original poster) i dont want to sound like ambivilant, i'm just trying to learn about how to produce this effect

person c)yes, those vocals are everywhere, dont do them

person d) the inevitable "minimal vst jpeg"

person e) people should be more helpful.

person f) im so sick of minus, blah, blah, blah

cue twelve pages of discussion about peoples feelings about minus, teenage italian producers, making music that you want without concern for commercial rewards......maybe another "minimal vst jpeg"

CAN WE LOCK THE THREAD NOW???
nebes
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by nebes »

...why is it problem if somebody wants to learn to program similar effect like minus guys.Is it better if i want to make pheek's perc???....Or you can explain how to get filtered madonna's vocal?....It depends of costumer but minus releases are very well produced and dont know why you idiots have problem with that!??....If you dont know how to timestretch vocal with sampler and pitch envelopes dont blame anyone who wants to learn that!!!!

p.s.or maybe is it easy and over-used for you ???....than i will give you 100 bucks to learn me!!!
Atheory
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Atheory »

nebes wrote: p.s.or maybe is it easy and over-used for you ???....than i will give you 100 bucks to learn me!!!
its nice that you have money to throw around on stuff that you could learn with a quick google search.

ok, you have a deal. evidence of a 100bucks donation to a charity of my choice and i will teach you how to do them no problem. Actually, even easier, i will do them for you. you send me files of your voice and i will pitch them down until your happy with them. Cause, and i think i speak for everyone when i say, we could all do with hearing more pitched down vocals in techno tracks.

Deal?
nebes
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by nebes »

...No pitched down vocals are for balente for me jpls's new one...
Deal?
Atheory
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Atheory »

why dont u p.m. jpls

hes a member here. tell him you want to rip of his sound.
kristofason
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by kristofason »

Atheory wrote:might as well just get this out of the way.

original poster) i dont want to sound like ambivilant, i'm just trying to learn about how to produce this effect

cue twelve pages of discussion about peoples feelings about minus, teenage italian producers, making music that you want without concern for commercial rewards......maybe another "minimal vst jpeg"

:D

try chain smoking 40 of the strongest cigerettes u find...fck it try it with cigars..then waggle your finger up and down on your throat to make a wobbly voice sound then wack the lot through one of those kids echo mic and finally stick it all in the microwave,job done.
tettezak
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tettezak »

Atheory wrote:might as well just get this out of the way.

Nailed it! :lol: