Luciano Fabric 41 and Slam Sci Fi Hi Fi 5

- open
ChrisCV
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Luciano Fabric 41 and Slam Sci Fi Hi Fi 5

Post by ChrisCV »

Both out this month... both pretty good CDs... luciano's effort probably not as good as i was expecting but still fairly solid... slam sci fi hi fi also pretty solid too...

more words at http://earpipe.com
kristofason
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by kristofason »

ah cool,look forward to the slam one...
ChrisCV
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ChrisCV »

its out now.... it kinda dropped out of no where.. didnt even realise it was coming out at all until the other day...
Hugues31
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Hugues31 »

Only heard Luciano's one for the moment, there is no real surprise in this mixed cd but I ve got a real cool listen !
Will look after slam one's .
dav.id
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

and now?

Post by dav.id »

after few listening how do you find the Frabic mix from Luciano? Timeless?
tabula rasa
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

Is it just me or i basically have no more interest for mixed CDs anymore? I rather download a dj mix of anyone, known or not, as long as the track selection is cool.
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

pheek wrote:Is it just me or i basically have no more interest for mixed CDs anymore? I rather download a dj mix of anyone, known or not, as long as the track selection is cool.
i don't think you're the only one.. last one i bought was the ricardo villalobos "mix" on fabric. before that it was probably adam beyer's timewarp compilation (2003/2004?). at least as i can remember now without checking my shelf.

i tend to get bored of the perfect mixing on the albums (digital mixing usually equals zzzzzzz for me), plus i also hate that these mixes most of the times consists of hits from the last few months that have been played to death by every dj on the planet.

these two things together takes away the interesting element in a mix for me personally, and when there's nothing interesting left, then there's no point of buying that album.

my 50cent ft. eminem

** and i forgot to say: that luciano mix on fabric is a very good example of a mix that mainly consists of hits.
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

vermi wrote: i tend to get bored of the perfect mixing on the albums (digital mixing usually equals zzzzzzz for me), plus i also hate that these mixes most of the times consists of hits from the last few months that have been played to death by every dj on the planet.
:!: :!: :!: