computer stolen

- open
jaco
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

computer stolen

Post by jaco »

yesterday morning a friend of a guy that lives in my flat came to my house saing that he was missing something and that he wanted to look for it...
later that day i woke up and my computer was missing...
so we went to milan found that fucker and got my computer back...
the problem is that he deleated all the files and the software i had to make music(he even changed the user name :x )...

so my question is: does anyone know a way to get my computer back the way it was before the stealing (is a vaio running windows xp)???
thx
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Re: computer stolen

Post by John Clees »

jaco wrote:yesterday morning a friend of a guy that lives in my flat came to my house saing that he was missing something and that he wanted to look for it...
later that day i woke up and my computer was missing...
so we went to milan found that fucker and got my computer back...
the problem is that he deleated all the files and the software i had to make music(he even changed the user name :x )...

so my question is: does anyone know a way to get my computer back the way it was before the stealing (is a vaio running windows xp)???
thx
it might be possible...

START / HELP & SUPPORT / under (pick a task) - System Restore

I've spent 12 hours one day sampling sounds from my keyboards only to have the folder not open (all of a sudden)...

needless to say this worked thankfully.. - however I may also add..

be leaving (on) system restore virus's can be caught/stuck in there as well.. - I've had mine off for years and haven't had any issues..

(if) this were to ever happen.. by turning it off you dump the memory / run virus scan / then perhaps turn it on creating another new starting point.

hope this may help.
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

http://www.runtime.org/ - all you need to recover deleted data (even when the disk is formatted).

just make sure you dont fill up your disk with loads of new stuff, because then you can/will overwrite some of the sectors where the data you want to recover lie in.

good luck :)
Sneaky
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Sneaky »

Did you give that fucker a good beat down?
b flat
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by b flat »

:lol:
mr g man
Opuswerk
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Opuswerk »

one word : datarescue this software wil scan all the bytes of your harddisk and rebuild files and folders when possible.
Helped me rescue 320Gb of music data that were on a external HDD. The latter basically containing all my music and my uni stuff....
Opuswerk is now Hendrik van Boetzelaer
Links / Latest News : https://linktr.ee/opuswerk

www.soundcloud.com/opuswerk
www.instagram.com/opuswerk
topperanza
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by topperanza »

:shock:
...the last thing i remember is...

https://soundcloud.com/topper
jaco
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jaco »

Sneaky wrote:Did you give that fucker a good beat down?
he got kicked and punched by the guy that live with me, i forced my self not to do anything couse i would have beat the sh!t out of him really bad, but then he would have sued me... now he got to pay me some thousdand euro...
i think some new gear is coming...