[Upon You 012] Mathias Mesteño - Dixies Diner

- wax
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

[Upon You 012] Mathias Mesteño - Dixies Diner

Post by patrick bateman »

Supported by Anthony Collins, Jesse Rose, Italoboyz, 2000 and one, Tom Clark, Karotte, Sebo K and many more..

The three course feast is prepared. Mathias Mesteño aka Matt Vega, the newcomer in our Upon You cafeteria has prepared three delicious dishes a la casa. The main course: A1 Dixie’s Diner- delicate plate of House with glazed rave-bells on thickened bass-marinade, that proves to stimulate the metabolism of the hypnosis-center. Similarly nutritious and stimulating are his steaks and chops, that in dialogue with curled jumpers-noodles force wriggle-phillip to the table. The dessert will be served immediately while standing: waffles- with punshed alcohol sauce on a perforated tripneedle.

2000 and one (Intacto): “stomping hypnotic chigaco style tune, that is the a sisde. well done! thanx gr, dylan”

Anthony Collins (Liebe*Detail/: “dixies diner is great i love it! houlala up on you is on fire”

Dan Drastic (Moon Harbour): “ich finde alle drei tracks super. ich mag dieses Mischung aus House und Techno. Hat alles was ne gute Sommerplatte braucht. wird gespielt und gecharted”

DanielFX: “die a Seite ist ein ziemlicher Kracher!! b1 auch super...”

DJ Misk (AltroVerso / IT): “a real rockin release. "waffles" with its sounds effects is very exciting. in my bag, in my playlist all 3 tracks. ”

Gianni Vitiello: “Waffles ist the one :o) yummy ”

Italoboyz (Get Physical - Moth: “..this is what i call MONDIALE !dixie's dinner and waffles...super!”

Jesse rose (Frontroom): “SOME NICE HOUSE MUSIC HERE. THANKS.”

Karotte (CocoonGreat Stuff): “hit!!! dixie´s diner ist toll. ich will da auch mal essen gehen. in meinen mai charts auf 4.”

Layo: “like the main course”

Paulo Olarte (fresh fish/liebe: “great ep by matias mesteño, house with a good dose of tecno, mixed with some well done chimichurri especially for the steaks, will play for sure!”

Sebo K (Mobilee): “great release. especially the a side! will play for sure.”

Stefan Goldmann (Macro): “"Waffles" causes serious destruction. Already playing it!”

Tom Clark (Highgrade): “Dixies´Diner rockt Sofort auf den Teller damit und servieren !”

Patrick Bateman (Tic Tac Toe):
"Super cool release from Mathias.
Dixies Diner is the perfect track for those hot summer nights/early mornings at the outdoor party! Number 1 on May chart!"

JIMPSTER:
“This is one of the freshest, funkiest and freakiest tracks I’ve heard in ages. Goes down really well and will be rocking this one for some time. Lots of people asking what it is.”

http://www.decks.de/t/mathias-mesteno-d ... 012/bqh-14
alvaroliva
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by alvaroliva »

great release, full support and waiting for more stuff from matt vega mr tobiano.
I bet matt will be great at the end of the year, well done
Coyu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Coyu »

One of my fav records of the last months.
Dj Boss
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Dj Boss »

amazing realese!
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

alvaroliva wrote:great release, full support and waiting for more stuff from matt vega mr tobiano.
I bet matt will be great at the end of the year, well done
Yeah, we have a digital release with him in August and I know he is working on more releases for other labels too..
Pedro Bucarelli
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Pedro Bucarelli »

Upon You is a very brilliant label, full support.
maisun
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by maisun »

totally amazing music!
thomasjaldemark
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thomasjaldemark »

mmmmm waffles