Ableton Plugins Midi controller problem

- ask away
mazi
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Ableton Plugins Midi controller problem

Post by mazi »

I am trying to use my midi keyboard on all NI Komplete 4 softwares (Absynth, kontact, Reacktor,...) when they are opened as plug ins in Ableton Live 6. None of these softwares seem to be working with my midi keyboard, even though the Ableton Live shows signs that it is receiving signal from my Midi Keyboard.

The funny thing is that the midi keyboard works well when these komplete softwares are open on their own (not as a plugin in Ableton environment). How ever they dont work when opened as plugin in Ableton....

Any help would be appreciated, it`s driving me nuts.
livecollective
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by livecollective »

So, i was moving towards my computer to enter a poignant response to your question, but as I moved my chair I happened to knock over my beer. Quite a shitty situation.

So after cleaning it, I decided that I really cant help you, have you messed around with sh!t in the pref>midi section?

Trial and error is the best way to learn software to be honest. If I knew the answer though I would help you.

But in the end, your question cost me a beer. I am quite distressed. I don't hold you responsible, just the system.
hydrogen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hydrogen »

livecollective wrote:So, i was moving towards my computer to enter a poignant response to your question, but as I moved my chair I happened to knock over my beer. Quite a shitty situation.

So after cleaning it, I decided that I really cant help you, have you messed around with sht in the pref>midi section?

Trial and error is the best way to learn software to be honest. If I knew the answer though I would help you.

But in the end, your question cost me a beer. I am quite distressed. I don't hold you responsible, just the system.
livecollective man... you got to slow down on the brews lol! how many more pieces of gear must succumb to the beer. :)
------------------------------------------------------
http://soundcloud.com/kirkwoodwest
s.k.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by s.k. »

just arm the track you wanna send midi to...
Drake44444
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Drake44444 »

livecollective wrote:So, i was moving towards my computer to enter a poignant response to your question, but as I moved my chair I happened to knock over my beer. Quite a shitty situation.

So after cleaning it, I decided that I really cant help you, have you messed around with sht in the pref>midi section?

Consider yourself lucky it only cost you a beer.
Drake44444
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Drake44444 »

Drake44444 wrote:

But don't worry I've learned a lot from your response and am keeping my current beer in a much safer location. Thanks.
hydrogen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hydrogen »

Drake44444 wrote:
Drake44444 wrote:

But don't worry I've learned a lot from your response and am keeping my current beer in a much safer location. Thanks.
man.... why do i hang out with a bunch of drunks on the intarwebz? lol! :lol: :lol:
------------------------------------------------------
http://soundcloud.com/kirkwoodwest
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

s.k. wrote:just arm the track you wanna send midi to...
+1
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.