[Perlon]

- open
Hegel
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

[Perlon]

Post by Hegel »

As we are now used to a new perlon every 2/3 weeks, does anyone have any news about the upcomming releases ??
Hegel
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Hegel »

By the way, we can expect Dimbiman's album on next september (~Perlon70)
harold_f
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by harold_f »

patience
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

Hegel wrote:By the way, we can expect Dimbiman's album on next september (~Perlon70)
god damn, thats long!

but anyways, fantastic news! though should have happened years ago.

vibration of v.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 8) 8) 8)
New Guy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by New Guy »

I wonder when will they finally go digital...
I mean cmon it's not all negative going digital, they get the extra money we get the music thats hard to get and everybodys happy.
Cabinet is going digital too, so soon we will have their records on beatport...
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

New Guy wrote:I wonder when will they finally go digital...
I mean cmon it's not all negative going digital, they get the extra money we get the music thats hard to get and everybodys happy.
i dont think they will, at least i hope they wont do it. i'd guess they sell pretty good even when they stick to vinyl only.

maybe the older releases are a bit harder to get, but if you go to discogs / gemm etc, you can get hold of most of the older ones w/out going bankrupt.
if you're only playing digital, buy the vinyl and rip it, its not harder than that ;)
New Guy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by New Guy »

vermi wrote:
i dont think they will, at least i hope they wont do it. i'd guess they sell pretty good even when they stick to vinyl only.

maybe the older releases are a bit harder to get, but if you go to discogs / gemm etc, you can get hold of most of the older ones w/out going bankrupt.
if you just have to play digital, buy the vinyl and rip it, its not harder than that ;)
Ill come out of my shell :D Basically i just want Morane-The trick, and i just cant get it anywhere, i checked on gemm but i honestly i dont really trust that website...(never had experience but i dont know, still no trust from me) :D
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

New Guy wrote:
vermi wrote:

if you just have to play digital, buy the vinyl and rip it, its not harder than that ;)
Ill come out of my shell :D Basically i just want Morane-The trick, and i just cant get it anywhere, i checked on gemm but i honestly i dont really trust that website...(never had experience but i dont know, still no trust from me) :D
if the seller (on gemm) got a "payment guaranteed" icon next to the name + if the feedback from other buyers is good, then i dont see any problem with buying :-)

go for it 8)