Beatport

- open
gillsans
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Beatport

Post by gillsans »

It would be nice if you could export your shopping cart (or downloaded) list to an xml or txt file.
Then you wouldn't have to write down track info for mixes. You could just copy and paste a .txt file

thoughts?
Keepin' the beats deep in the groove bunker
ksandvik
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by ksandvik »

Post that request on their forum. Anyway, the email response usually has enough text info for possible remix info. ---Kent
ekwipt
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ekwipt »

It would be good if you could save your crates in multiple folders and only have to purchase one
Nordin
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Nordin »

tracks should also come with BPM and cover art.
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

Nordin wrote:tracks should also come with BPM and cover art.
bpm I don't care about, but would be very nice if they included the label/cover art as some of the other stores does!
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Beatport

Post by PsyTox »

gillsans wrote:It would be nice if you could export your shopping cart (or downloaded) list to an xml or txt file.
Then you wouldn't have to write down track info for mixes. You could just copy and paste a .txt file

thoughts?
unless you mix your tracks in the same order as you buy them on beatport I don't see the point really...
Besides, most software like traktor etc offer the possibility to export the tracks you have played. But I suppose you play your mp3's on a cdj or something like that, which I agree- is a lot of work.
I used to make playlists afterwards in iTunes and export that playlist, still some extra work but at least you saved time from writing it down.

I'd just like Beatport to ask less money for these exclusives. Or let us europeans pay in dollar, I don't get why we have to pay 40% more then the USA guys for the same music. And I believe the UK is even more expensive, pretty rip-off kinda deal if you ask me...
Donnchú
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Donnchú »

PsyTox wrote:
gillsans wrote:It would be nice if you could export your shopping cart (or downloaded) list to an xml or txt file.

thoughts?
unless you mix your tracks in the same order as you buy them on beatport I don't see the point really...
Besides, most software like traktor etc offer the possibility to export the tracks you have played. But I suppose you play your mp3's on a cdj or something like that, which I agree- is a lot of work.
I used to make playlists afterwards in iTunes and export that playlist, still some extra work but at least you saved time from writing it down.

I'd just like Beatport to ask less money for these exclusives. Or let us europeans pay in dollar, I don't get why we have to pay 40% more then the USA guys for the same music. And I believe the UK is even more expensive, pretty rip-off kinda deal if you ask me...
Where are you based?! The euro is doing excellently against the American Dollar, I mean beatport tracks can be pricey as far as internet dealers go but at the moment we're getting tracks really cheap

I reckon beatport needs a 'wishlist' it would solve the problem of saving tracks you have to buy but not nessacarily buying them straight away
antonio_pt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by antonio_pt »

Donnchú wrote:
PsyTox wrote:

thoughts?

Where are you based?! The euro is doing excellently against the American Dollar, I mean beatport tracks can be pricey as far as internet dealers go but at the moment we're getting tracks really cheap

I reckon beatport needs a 'wishlist' it would solve the problem of saving tracks you have to buy but not nessacarily buying them straight away
don't tell anyone but i've already tried to buy tracks at beatport through a USA proxy, thought i'd get the price in dollars. didn't work though. :oops: :lol: