[bar25-04] Matt John - Trampolin

- wax
keto
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

[bar25-04] Matt John - Trampolin

Post by keto »

a Olga Dancekowski
b Olga Dancekowski (Audion's Paradise Cafe Mix)
Matt John is back with a new stunning piece of minimal techno. Stretching over more than eleven minutes, ”Olga Dancekowski“ is another psychedelic journey through the hypnotic sounds of Mr.John, where little bleepy sequences accumulate a twisted impact for the eager souls on the floor. His buddy Matthew Dear does need no further introduction. His remix is as twisted but he unleashes more eerie dancefloor frenzy. But listen for yourselves and enjoy ….
source & samples:
http://www.wordandsound.de/article/49996
tettezak
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tettezak »

AT LAST! :twisted:

Original is awesome, remix is... strange :P
fader
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by fader »

..still playing the previous one, can't wait to hear it!
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

the original is ok, the remix is just... annoying?

what happened to #3 btw? they jumped straight from 02 to 04 or did i miss anything?
v404
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by v404 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:roll:

Wow! Audion never ceases to amaze me.. I'm seriously beginning to think he's got an ongoing bet as to how much more terrible he can get & yet still get everyone's blind praise.. Seriously!! Audion has to be, hands down, one of THE WORST artists involved in contemporary techno.. And this one really takes the cake.. I hope he wins his bet..
tettezak
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tettezak »

v404 wrote:I'm seriously beginning to think he's got an ongoing bet as to how much more terrible he can get & yet still get everyone's blind praise..
Maybe it's a test to see how far he can really push it without people really complaining about his tracks.. ;)
New Guy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by New Guy »

my god, these sound very very good!

fucked up druggy crazy music.
v404
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by v404 »

tettezak wrote:
v404 wrote:I'm seriously beginning to think he's got an ongoing bet as to how much more terrible he can get & yet still get everyone's blind praise..
Maybe it's a test to see how far he can really push it without people really complaining about his tracks.. ;)
Well, at that rate, he'll be slapping his knee & blowing an airhorn every other beat for about 2 years before someone else musters up the courage & honesty to admit he's been utter crap for the last X years..