HI PEOPLE

don't be shy. introduce yourself!
sean mk
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

HI PEOPLE

Post by sean mk »

hi everyone I am a dj out of london that has just moved to munich in germany, i am hoping to start promoting the minimal sound into the deep south of germany which has a very comercial scene........

got into the dirty sound of minimal after hearing recardo villobos (soz spelt wrong) at fabric in london about 2 months ago. Was the dirtiest sickest night i have ever raved to. I am a dj and having been looking to start mixing mimimal but dont know much about it.

Could any one give me a list of the best solid beat deep tech most grimeist mimimal vinyl there is? I would greatly apriciate it.

laterz
Special K
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: HI PEOPLE

Post by plaster »

sean mk wrote:hi everyone I am a dj out of london that has just moved to munich in germany, i am hoping to start promoting the minimal sound into the deep south of germany which has a very comercial scene........

got into the dirty sound of minimal after hearing recardo villobos (soz spelt wrong) at fabric in london about 2 months ago. Was the dirtiest sickest night i have ever raved to. I am a dj and having been looking to start mixing mimimal but dont know much about it.

Could any one give me a list of the best solid beat deep tech most grimeist mimimal vinyl there is? I would greatly apriciate it.

laterz
Special K

hi...try to check out the deep minimal stuff over at http://nuloop.com/

enjoy
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by -ix »

Hi Sean!

Welcome and good luck overthere!