[pinksilver007a] markojux - Impossible Objects (The Remixes)

- free art
Daniel Logikal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

[pinksilver007a] markojux - Impossible Objects (The Remixes)

Post by Daniel Logikal »

[pinksilver007a] - markojux - Impossible Objects (The Remixes I)

Pinksilver's second release in late 2006 was by Melbourne artist markojux. His EP entitled 'Impossible Objects' announced his arrival on the electronica stage with a mixture of deep, technical & grooving reductionist soundforms.

Pinksilver is proud to announce our 7th release as a bumper remix package of the 'Impossible Objects' EP by some of the most talented underground dancefloor purveyouers currently plying their trade. In fact the response to this project has been so overwhelming we will be releasing two packages within the same month.

Dante Costantini from Argentina begins proceedings with a lush & emotive retake of 'babelfiche', followed by a smooth revision of 'verdade que e' by Florence native Amos. Melbourne local & Pinksilver ally Paul Agius introduces us to his stripped-back interpretation of 'babelfiche', followed by two wonderful german lads in Sebastian Herre & Red Kite with a chunky slice of dancefloor funk in their remix of 'ionenalter'. Pinksilver favourite Franco Bianco gives us his South American flavour of 'ionenalter' before Miami-native, now Berlin based resident Miguel Colmenares presents 'verdade que e'. The final three remixes of Part I take us through darker dancefloor territory, via Mike Wall's stomper 'ionenalter', Suz's glitched-up tech house retake of 'babelfiche' & the mighty Le Cantin providing a left of center, schaffel-based & low slung vision of 'babelfiche'.

With this release there is something for all types of music lovers - from the deep, emotive to the wierd, driving & reductionist dancefloor material that's been a signature of past Pinksilver releases.

Tracklisting:

01:: Markojux - babelfiche (Dante Costantini Rmx)
02:: Markojux - verdade que e (Amos Rmx)
03:: Markojux - babelfiche (Paul Aguis Rmx)
04:: Markojux - ionenalter (Herre & Redkite Rmx)
05:: Markojux - ionenalter (Franco Bianco Rmx)
06:: Markojux - verdade que e (Miguel Colmenares dice la verdad Rmx)
07:: Markojux - ionenalter (Mike Wall Rmx)
08:: Markojux - babelfiche (Suz Rmx)
09:: Markojux - babelfiche (Lecantin Rmx)

Artwork by Marian Hristov

Download: Complete Release

Visit: Pinksilver

PLEASE NOTE: Anyone who has already subscribed to our mailing list, can you please do so again by emailing info@pinksilver.net with 'Subscribe' in the subject header. Thank you.
sebastianh
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sebastianh »

ohh great, i am proud to be part! fantastic artists and friends are on that remix ep...
AVX23
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by AVX23 »

Just checking your Room 10 release - some great music here , look forward to checking this out !
markojux
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by markojux »

its such a great line-up.. im so lucky for all of these great producers to be part of this and 007 (part2) 'ohh my god! there's more!!??'

peace out

marko
Sainter
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Sainter »

this release owns
the world is kinda cold, and rhythm is my blanket...
le_cantin
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by le_cantin »

Another good one from pinksilver. Cheers from Montreal

LE_Cantin
[_..::'' www.lecantin.com ''::.._]
shamankick
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by shamankick »

subscribe !!

:lol:
http://www.subflow.net Webradio dedicated to the Netlabel scene. 256Kbs streaming
Zero:onE
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Zero:onE »

Loving this release from beginning to the end!
When I saw it was coming out in two parts I thought, ok each part with like 4-5 remixes, but this is mad! 9 amazing remixes in part one, how many to expect for part two?!
Thank you pinksilver crew for the quality and quantity on this one!

Cheers from Athens,
alex.
.:MinimalAthens:.
.:MinimalLondon:.
Snipupuva_Kukuna