Frankfurt on the 27th January. Where to find a party?

- open
unclesomebody
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Frankfurt on the 27th January. Where to find a party?

Post by unclesomebody »

I'm coming over from England for a saturday night in Frankfurt. I'm looking for some nice music and some good times! Any suggestions? Would have liked to go to Cocoon but I think the friday night is the better night? Am I wrong? If somebody would be so kind as to offer some advice about where to go etc I would appreciate it! Obviously I'm looking to find some nice techno or mnml.... :lol:

Many thanks.
cupi
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by cupi »

as far as i now, Chris Wood and Meat are playing at robert johnson on 27.01 :wink:
unclesomebody
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by unclesomebody »

please give me more info! Thank you!!!
minimim
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by minimim »

It's ridiculous how hard we try.
idealstandard
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by idealstandard »

http://www.tanzhaus-west.de/va-270107.html

Might be interesting too...

Ben Watt and Steve Kotey at the Cocoon...

If you don't mind moving from ffm, ther's a cadenza evening at the Room106 in Darmstadt with Melchior Prod live...
unclesomebody
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by unclesomebody »

Hey, Thanks for the replies. I do really appreciate it. I'm coming over from England for the weekend and want to maximize mnml. Arriving sat lunchtime, party all night sat night, leave sunday afternoon. I hope this is feasible!?! Do the clubs stay open all night? to 10am I mean? I don't know much about the scene in frankfurt but I'm very keen to find out!

Can someone please post information on the location of the robert johnson because I don't speak German and the site is is German (obviously!).

I guess this is something like anti sonar (not the festival in the dirt, but the halfway point of the year between sonar's).

Thanks again.

edit; I've found this info, is this the correct address of the club?

Robert-Johnson
Nordring 131
63067 Offenbach am Main

F +49 (0) 69 800 431 3
info@robert-johnson.de

will we be ok to turn up and buy ticket on the door? what time does it open? Sorry for the all the questions.
idealstandard
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by idealstandard »

unclesomebody wrote:Hey, Thanks for the replies. I do really appreciate it. I'm coming over from England for the weekend and want to maximize mnml. Arriving sat lunchtime, party all night sat night, leave sunday afternoon. I hope this is feasible!?! Do the clubs stay open all night? to 10am I mean? I don't know much about the scene in frankfurt but I'm very keen to find out!

Can someone please post information on the location of the robert johnson because I don't speak German and the site is is German (obviously!).

I guess this is something like anti sonar (not the festival in the dirt, but the halfway point of the year between sonar's).

Thanks again.

edit; I've found this info, is this the correct address of the club?

Robert-Johnson
Nordring 131
63067 Offenbach am Main

F +49 (0) 69 800 431 3
info (at) robert-johnson.de

will we be ok to turn up and buy ticket on the door? what time does it open? Sorry for the all the questions.
That's exactly the right adress! Now for the texts on the homepage, don't worry what's important are the names of the djs ;-)

Now about the openings in FFM, 10 am would be a bit extreme i'd say, but one never knows when the party's gonna end...

Enjoy yr trip anyway!
unclesomebody
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by unclesomebody »

Thanks for that. I look forward to having a good party in Frankfurt! Obviously I have no accomodation booked because I want to be in a club, not a hotel! The longer the party goes on the better it is for me! ha ha...

I'll report back on monday.