[rdv005] Jason and the Argonauts -While you were sleeping ep

- free art
ramchez
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[rdv005] Jason and the Argonauts -While you were sleeping ep

Post by ramchez »

As a sort of microhouse supergroup, Jason & The Argonauts features the contributions of 4 individual conspicuous talents,
jointly producing this ultra-bouncy minimalistic Redevice release, the ‘while you were sleepin ep’.
Finely detailed and with random tinny objects filled house tracks, course directly to the dance threshold, relentlessly
forward driven by patterns of percussion and bumping tubs of bass drum, with optimal levels in every aspect imaginable.
Jason and his pals draw from mostly mid-tempo productions, that fall in between house and techno; deceptively rounded and just plain hot!

Last track is a cloud-cleaving rework of the track ‘Nothing in Common’, remixed by Lauhaus, which adds an exclamation point to the sum of it all.

In the car, on the floor, under the sheets; stagnant in the least - pure motion.

tracklist:
01. 'A normal Life'
02. 'The last spirit (butnotleast)'
03. 'Empty day'
04. 'Lets funk tonight'
05. 'Nothing in common'
06. 'Nothing in common(Lauhaus rmx)

direct download:http://www.redevice.com/ccount/click.php?id=8
artwork:http://www.redevice.com/images/rdv005_cover_hq.jpg
_minimalnet_
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by _minimalnet_ »

Hi!, the link for download is bad

edit: now work haha, i go to listen :D
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

hee ramses, it's nice to see you back in action. i got myself thinking when will you guys put something out already. nice way of promoting dutch artists for sure! jason and the gang are top producers, while lauhaus...man, he really knows how to remix :)

great work! :wink:
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.
_minimalnet_
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by _minimalnet_ »

wooow great ep, long waiting but always good music in redevice!!!, my favorite Nothing In Common Lauhaus remix

fantastic rel :D
ramchez
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by ramchez »

plaster wrote:hee ramses, it's nice to see you back in action. i got myself thinking when will you guys put something out already. nice way of promoting dutch artists for sure! jason and the gang are top producers, while lauhaus...man, he really knows how to remix :)

great work! :wink:
hi mr plasterious.. how are you doing mate?
long time no see hahah .. i know it takes along time for Redevice releasing stuff.. but thats due to the long recovery period after every weekend:]

bon apetit :arrow:
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

it's going quite well, we really didn't speak in ages. i heard all of those tracks before, but i didn't know about "empty day". that one is top class. i really love it. again...you need more dutch export, this is fantastic. 8)
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

downloading! 8) 8)
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

really good release! (as all the others on redevice). very good sounds coming from the land below sea level 8) looking forward for more