Minimal in Romania

- open
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Minimal in Romania

Post by Celltek »

Okay this has been the much discussed buzz, well at least where i'm from. Bucharest seems to be the new techno city of Europe, attracting many A-ranking artists and DJ's.. and exporting guys like Raresh n Pedro.

Can somebody please enlighten me how this happened because i'm really interested.. Adding to that I dont have a summer holiday planned yet :D
lostinmusiq
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by lostinmusiq »

RARESH is wicked ...
I am looking forward to see this guy this year here in germany ...

thumbs up mate ...
Karolina
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Karolina »

electronic dance music scene in romania started with some years ago. always great parties and romanians really know how to party. But in my opinion minimal parties started with sunrise at the dj booth in the summer of 2005. This booking agency offered us great moments at motor, a club from mamaia where so many djs came that summer to play..richie was one of them. I think there were like 20 ppl at the sunrise parties, all talking that is such a failure but they struggled and now are like thousands of ppl at their parties thanks to the sunrise crew (so devoted to music). It became the biggest brand in Romania.
Still ro ppl are not that educated about this music. they associate minimal with house.
I think the first romanian dj that played minimal tracks was rhadoo, some years ago. he was the one that changed my perception about music. Then there were: pedro, raresh, praslea aka hermanstadt, maresh. Still, pedro's sets are not all about minimal, he plays more house.
Raresh is incredible, he managed to totally surprise me last weekend like no other dj did...
Music makes the people come together...
PETER PANN
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PETER PANN »

raresh for me is one of the greatest dj i've ever heard.great music,great guy.
karolina u've forgot also another names from the scene like mihai popoviciu,the model,sebo.
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

I can imagine when the scene is so fresh, for a Dj it can be very cool.. Sorta reliving the early rave-days, because when i see the sunrise clip i see people go absolutely mad!

You'll find that people here have become a bit, whats the right word.. immune.

So its a good holiday spot then??
Karolina
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Karolina »

very :)
Music makes the people come together...
whatever
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by whatever »

we are planning an amazing event in bucharest this summer. so wait for us for planning your holidays :D
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

Very nice.. My plans were to go to Barcelona or Prague this year but I think that Romania will be cool esspecially, Sunrise!

Raresh is cool.. When he played in Rotterdam I just there behind him.. Jeez that guy can play like hell. And he, well he liked my vodka very much :D